Main Menu

Bye Bye TO

Started by bowzer, November 07, 2005, 03:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Why is the paragraph in bold printed twice in that article?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyGirl

Oh, I think it was the caption on the side of the page....
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

sammyeaglesfan

From the Super Bowl to this, all because TO can not shut his pie hole.
Eagles fan 4 life

General_Failure

I think it was Super Bowl to this because TO whines, our defense gets no pressure, special teams suck, and we have no run blockers on offense.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

It's been a crazy ride, from the excitement and optimism of landing TO to the Super Bowl to this.

Well, not much I can add to this discussion. See you in hell, TO!

Cerevant

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 07, 2005, 07:43:22 PM
Mort says they are also going after his SIGNING BONUS too. :-D

Damn, who would have thought of that...oh yeah:

Quote from: Cerevant on November 07, 2005, 04:46:51 PM
Nice - thanks, I was looking for some more detailed info - my memories weren't adding up. What I'm expecting the next step for the birds will be to go after his signing bonus like they discussed at the beginning of the year, based on his good behavior clause in his contract.  If they can get that through the NFLPA, they might be able to walk away from this clean...
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

LBIggle

damn.. seems like their after everything.  after that i hope they go after the fluid in his brake lines too.

QB Eagles

Quote from: L-ong-B-each-I-ggle on November 07, 2005, 09:57:28 PM
damn.. seems like their after everything.  after that i hope they go after the fluid in his brake lines too.

Wait until he gets the tape in the mail of Hugh Douglas banging Felisha.

Eaglez

As long as we save cap room and don't take too big of a hit for getting rid of him then its all good news.

I'm excited to see what the team can do without him.

By the way, this season is far from over. No one is running away with this division. Hopefully the Eagles can correct some of the bad things from last night and build off some of the nicer plays they executed that evening. I'm not giving up yet.

BigEd76

He can't go to Miami.  McMichael already has #81, so TO won't get his way....

WEST is GOD

:-D

Sadly, TO would bitch and whine on a team simply because of a jersey number.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

JTrotter Fan

When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

SheEagle

Quote from: PhillyGirl on November 07, 2005, 04:33:42 PM
I forget, what team does Freddie play for again?

Paper or plastic?

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: BigEd76 on November 07, 2005, 11:02:43 PM
He can't go to Miami.  McMichael already has #81, so TO won't get his way....

TO would try to get it and McMichael would smack him just like he does to his ol lady.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 07, 2005, 09:59:22 PM
Quote from: L-ong-B-each-I-ggle on November 07, 2005, 09:57:28 PM

Wait until he gets the tape in the mail of Hugh Douglas banging Felisha.