Main Menu

Bye Bye TO

Started by bowzer, November 07, 2005, 03:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

Hofmann saying that the fight had no part of the suspension.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MURP

it doesnt matter what any reporter says anymore.  its over and done with. 

SD_Eagle5

I wore my white Hugh jersey lastnight.

Had Mexican food for breakfast and used my TO jersey as a substitute for shtein paper...now I have some weird rash  :-\

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: SD_Eagle on November 07, 2005, 05:34:16 PM
Had Mexican food for breakfast and used my TO jersey as a substitute for shtein paper...now I have some weird rash  :-\

Congratulations.  You now have herpes symplex 81.

Diomedes

Quote from: MURP on November 07, 2005, 05:33:41 PM
its over and done with.

[Proclaimers]Over and done with, it's over and done with.[/Proclaimers]

Except for the part I call "PG posts every dumb thing the idiot media whores say, whether we wanna hear it or not."   That stage will take a few days to run its course.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: PhillyGirl on November 07, 2005, 05:32:58 PM
Hofmann saying that the fight had no part of the suspension.

ESPN radio  ;D

General_Failure

Quote from: phillymic2000 on November 07, 2005, 05:29:57 PM
Quote from: FFatPatt on November 07, 2005, 05:29:14 PM
You can take the phillymic out of Levittown, but you can't take the Levittown out of the phillymic.

L-town for life baby :fire

Croydon, bitch. I'll kick your prefab-housing ass!

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: FFatPatt on November 07, 2005, 05:35:16 PM
Quote from: SD_Eagle on November 07, 2005, 05:34:16 PM

Doesn't that form of herpes stay dorment for a year then flair up after it doesn't receive enough attention?

Father Demon

Jaws is saying that he has the inside scoop on "several" teams that are very interested in 81.  he also says that teams will line up to get him because of his talent. 

He will say next week who the top runners are inthe upcoming 81 sweepstakes.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: DemonchildrenOnTurf on November 07, 2005, 05:45:40 PM
Jaws is saying that he has the inside scoop on "several" teams that are very interested in 81.  he also says that teams will line up to get him because of his talent. 

Can't wait.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: SD_Eagle on November 07, 2005, 05:42:58 PM
Quote from: FFatPatt on November 07, 2005, 05:35:16 PM

Doesn't that form of herpes stay dorment for a year then flair up after it doesn't receive enough attention?

Ha!  Well played, sir.

Father Demon

Quote from: PhillyGirl on November 07, 2005, 05:46:04 PM

Can't wait.

Was that sarcasm?  If it was, I'm gonna have to point at your strong worded witty reply to that chick in the 81 forum and make fun of you.

If it wasn't, then nevermind.   ;)
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

MDS

its the 49ers. they want him back.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

I'm a little surprised there are 'several' teams willing to take him. Hell, at this point if we can get anything at all for him I'd consider it a steal.  :yay

Father Demon

Quote from: SD_Eagle on November 07, 2005, 05:48:43 PM

I'm a little surprised there are 'several' teams willing to take him. Hell, at this point if we can get anything at all for him I'd consider it a steal.  :yay

The Eagles won't get squat for him.  He's gonna be a UFA.