Around the NFL -- Week 7

Started by Diomedes, October 21, 2005, 08:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

The whole copying celebrations thing only makes guys like Ward, McCardell, and Givens look classless AND unoriginal.

Hell, Givens RE-copied the wing-flapping celebration in the SB.  That was super lame.  If they think receivers like T.O., Chad Johnson, and Joe Horn should avoid stupid celebrations, maybe they should follow their own advice and hand the ball to the referee.

rjs246

Or maybe fans should be allowed to bring sniper rifles to the game and take pot-shots at anyone that makes themself look like an icehole with their TD celebrations.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

That would make Pro Bowl voting very interesting.

The man. The myth. The legend.

JTrotter Fan

Quote from: Bigskinbauer on October 24, 2005, 12:43:14 AM
mark brunell just got himself the highest QB rating in the NFC.  Also the skins offense is ranked number 1 in the league, defense number 4

The past three weeks, the #1 offense in the NFL has been completely shut down...by the Cowboys!!  Hahaha. 

Yeah...you just try and hold on to that #1 O ranking...you'll get bitch slapped by the Giants next week.
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

JTrotter Fan

Quote from: General_Failure on October 24, 2005, 12:03:34 PM
That would make Pro Bowl voting very interesting.

Speaking of Pro Bowl voting, if it wouldn't be for the stupid fan vote, the NFC QB's would all be from the NFC East.
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

General_Failure

Favre, Vick, Manning. That's my guess on the fan vote this year.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Did y'all see Parcells shove his WRs coach like he wanted to fight him?

Parcells amuses me. I liked the one shot a few years ago when he balled up his fist like he wanted to punch Quincy Carter.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: rjs246 on October 24, 2005, 11:34:37 AM
Or maybe fans should be allowed to bring sniper rifles to the game and take pot-shots at anyone that makes themself look like an icehole with their TD celebrations.

That might be a little too popular at taterskins games, seeing as how they love them some snipers in D.C.

PhillyPhreak54

Ahman Green - out for the year

Not like he was doing anything lately anways. The last time that bum had a 100 yard game was in November of 2004.

Madieu Williams - out for the year

Big blow to the Cincy secondary

PhillyPhreak54

Charles Woodson...broken leg...out for 2 months at least

PhillyPhreak54

Where's that little corksucker Jam31 been, by the way?

Nice game in Chi-town, Baltimore. :-D :-D

PhillyPhreak54

QuotePackers | Levens Could be an Option
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 08:42:56 -0700

Bob McGinn, of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, reports free agent RB Dorsey Levens (Eagles) could be an option for the Green Bay Packers to help shore up their dwindling depth at the running back position. Levens knows the West Coast offense, has always been a solid workout player and could hit the ground running should the Packers choose him.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Hey...

Kevin Johnson - out for the year.

Word out of Trenton is that Mark Eckel bought 4 dozen red roses and sent them to Detroit.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Too bad the trade deadline's passed.  The Eagles might as well have shipped an RB to Green Bay.