General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Rome

MDS

take a hit in picking and in normal standings football

boooooooooooo
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

WEST is GOD

The Broncos losing puts the Eagles in a great spot to play them. They were on a role and it just got stopped. I expect them to stumble out of the gates next week.

The Giants winning was bad for us, but they won't be there in the end anyway. This puts the Broncos in a real tough spot.  :yay
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

Rome

Denver at home is completely different than Denver on the road.

Still, hopefully they'll fold like a cheap suit on the Eagles just like they did against the Vadges.

farging candy asses.

:boom

QB Eagles

Dallas falls from first place to last place in one afternoon. :-D

WEST is GOD

It's gonna be a tough game either way, but it's better to play them when they are doubting themselves rather than when their confidence is on an absolute high.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

Father Demon

Quote from: DemonchildrenOnTurf on October 22, 2005, 11:26:47 AM

Detroit +3 1/2
StL -2 1/2
Oakland -2 1/2
Dallas +4 1/2
Indy -16 1/2
NY Jets +7 1/2

Detroit +3 1/2  Win
StL -2 1/2  Win
Oakland -2 1/2 Win
Dallas +4 1/2 Win
Indy -16 1/2 Win
NY Jets +7 1/2 MNF

:yay
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Rome

Judging from how pathetic that defense looked in that last drive, Andy should think about using a no-huddle scheme against them.

They absolutely laid down like dogs.  In fact...

Woof!

Feva

Well, the Giants pulled it out in the end but Dallas losing the way they did means SO MUCH more.  :-D

:evilFARG DALLAS!  :evil
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

shorebird

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm impressed with Mannings game under pressure. He's cool as a cucumber.

Sgt PSN

Yeah, that Peyton is fun to watch.  ;)

MDS

I think he was talking about Ricky Jr
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Just saw the highlights from the pukes game today and Parcells was arguing with the refs over a non call and when the wr coach tried to get involved Parcells shoved him back out of the way. 

Can you feel the love in Big D?  :-D