Some Post Game Thoughts

Started by SD_Eagle5, October 02, 2005, 10:09:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Father Demon

I know Darth is always intense come game time, but he is unreal to see up close and in person.  He was pacing like a caged animal on the sideline like he couldn't wait to get back in.  I saw him yelling at the team (couldn't hear him though), and getting everyone riled up.  He was like Darth Unleashed. 

Amen for Dawkins!   :evil
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Rome

I think the reason the Eagles played so zesty during the first half is that they were depressed over the Phillies missing the playoffs.

:'(

Hokie-Eagles Fan

OK. Mcnabb is 240, not 270, so I hope you were joking.

Steve Young said in the ESPN pre-game show that he had the same injury McNabb has and nothing can get worse from here on out, all you have to do is play through the pain. I don't see how that means McNabb can't run.

Our special teams sucked? Dante Hall...

fansince61

Quote from: SD_Eagle on October 02, 2005, 10:09:10 PM
On D:
- Dawk is the Defensive MVP in the NFC. I'd say defensive league MVP if anyone could block Freeney
- Patterson is a stud.
- Where have you gone, Michael Lewis? Very disappointing year so far IMO.
- Kearse finally stepped up and had a big day. Not just saying that because of his sack or deflected pass. He was all over the field.
- Trotter is the farging man
- If Brown doesn't make the PB its a farce
- I've been noticing less Adams and more of Simoneau lately

On O:
- I think its time to start mentioning LJ as a top TE in this league
- Despite what I hear from the media, McNabb cannot get enough credit in my eyes
- Greg Lewis is starting to find his niche
- Reggie Brown has been MIA
- Parry had a decent day, his first of the season
- Hicks needs to be benched. I thought Clarke looked decent when he had a chance to play. Also noticed Fraley giving him a hand, though.
- Rest of the O-line is looking good. Great job of picking up the blitz today. I was surprised KC's D wasn't more aggressive.
- Love that no D can focus on shutting one man down. You either have to cheat to cover Westy or worry about TO beating you deep.
-  Lamar Gordon looks great so far. He runs hard and has good vision. I'd like to see him more involved with the O.

Pretty obvious stuff but feel free to criticize or add your own thoughts.

Lewis leads the team in tackles...AGAIN ;D ;)

rjs246

Quote from: Hokie-Eagles Fan on October 03, 2005, 06:04:57 PM

Steve Young said in the ESPN pre-game show that he had the same injury McNabb has and nothing can get worse from here on out, all you have to do is play through the pain. I don't see how that means McNabb can't run.

Are you just gonna critique everything everyone says and then say "I hope you're joking?" Becuase I'll clue you in right now. 1) We're usually joking and 2)No one gives a shtein what you think.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Tomahawk

Quote from: Hokie-Eagles Fan on October 03, 2005, 06:04:57 PM

Nope - he wasn't joking at all. He's as serious as the heart attack McNabb's inevitably going to have from being such a fatty.

It probably hurts more to run which would probably slow him down.

How does Dante Hall explain the fumble from Hood and the generally zesty returns from both Hood and Wynn?