Ok 2-1 and we go to KC next Week

Started by EaglesRock, September 25, 2005, 11:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Quote from: rjs246 on September 27, 2005, 10:48:49 AM
Quote from: JailBird-man on September 27, 2005, 10:19:19 AM
RJS & Ice-Grillin, are you dudes on the KC tourism board or something? Defense is defense and KC's sucked. KCs wideout were herendous. Trent Green is a statue. We beat the shtein out them in KC a few years ago when Priest was in his prime.

Last time I checked Arrowhead wasn't the Frozen Tundra. If the Chefs can't get up for a game against a div rival on Monday night what makes you think they'll be so good on short rest? Oh I forgot Arrowhead is a "magical" stadium.

Yes. In fact I am on the KC tourism board. I'm a man of many parts.

So you're a hermaphrodite or something?

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

eagles win every game from here on out...

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

T_Section224

Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

RezRob

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 27, 2005, 01:06:46 PM
eagles win every game from here on out...

They're not gonna win every game, I just don't think we need to tremble at the feet of the Mighty Chefs. I'm not sure which part of the match-ups you're scared of. The birds have a great road record over the last 5 or so years. Including beating them last time there.  :nyuk
Official GreenBay Correspondent...

ice grillin you

no ones trembling...its no different than the atlanta game....if they win i wouldnt be surprised...but its a really tough game and i think it will be one of their losses

if atlanta had laid an egg against seattle the week before the eagle game instead of the week after youd have been saying the same thing about atlanta that youre are saying about the chiefs now...

all im sayin is after what happened last night my opinion of this game has not changed at all...i said before the season that this was a loss and im still saying it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phillywin2k5

Can anyone tell me where the map of what game is being broadcast is? I want to see if the Eagles are on in NNJ after the Gints game.
if you take advice from people in the 700 level, you'll find yourself sitting next to them -- Buddy Ryan

mussa

so dawkins can take gonzalez?

i think after last nights game we mimic the blitz's denver was throwing at green.  hes horrible when pressured.  our d-backs will eat those passes up if we get alot of pressure on him.  but we have to force them to throw, take the early lead and stop the running game.  i think we can do it. 

we have to set westbrook up in good situations.  hes our playmaker until mcnabb gets healthy and can throw the ball to everyone else. 
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

fansince61

Quote from: mussa on September 27, 2005, 02:18:09 PM
so dawkins can take gonzalez?

Are you kidding me ???  Win or lose this may be Gonnerias last game :boom

WEST is GOD

KC can come out more prepared, but it shouldn't be the difference in the ball game. They just aren't as good as the Eagles. I know the best team doesn't always win, but that is usually when the better team comes out unprepared and gets pushed around. I don't expect the Eagles to play like that.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

SunMo

QuoteChiefs | Sims Out for Week 4
Wed, 28 Sep 2005 13:45:23 -0700

Kansas City Chiefs DT Ryan Sims (foot) will not play in Week 4 due to a foot injury.

QuoteChiefs | Roaf Questionable for Week 4
Wed, 28 Sep 2005 13:46:10 -0700

Kansas City Chiefs OT William Roaf (hamstring) is listed as questionable for Week 4 due to a hamstring injury.

if Roaf can't play, that is a big blow to KC, the backup, Black, couldn't block anybody on Monday night.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyGirl

They did say, during the MNF game, that Roaf would be ready for this week.

Just an FYI....I still think he'll play.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 28, 2005, 05:11:26 PM
They did say, during the MNF game, that Roaf would be ready for this week.

Just an FYI....I still think he'll play.

Their O-line was awful against the Broncos so even if Roaf is at 50% they'll probably let him play. Sims being out really isn't a big blow, he's been a bust since he's been drafted.

JTrotter Fan

Just saw a blurb on ESPNEWS saying that Roaf is OUT for this week.
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

PhillyGirl

Yup, just came to post that Waco Kid.

I was doing my FF lineup and I have Trent Green. This is what they told me:

QuoteRoaf has missed the last two games and it's worth noting that the Chiefs have a bye in week five. Thus, if they elect to rest him on Sunday he would get five full weeks off to ensure the hamstring injury doesn't linger. If in fact the Chiefs go that route, we have no choice but to recommend that you sit Trent Green against the Eagles. Without Roaf in week three, Green was running scared all night against the Broncos, and the Eagles are known to blitz occasionally. :-D :-D :-D

LOL.

Too bad Groin Warner is my backup and is out.  ::)
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen