Ok 2-1 and we go to KC next Week

Started by EaglesRock, September 25, 2005, 11:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadMarchHare

Dawk gives up the same size disadvantage to Shockey, and has largely controlled him.  Size won't be the issue.
Gonzales being way better than Shockey might though :-\
Anyone but Reid.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

WEST is GOD

KC looks terrible. They are good, but overrated. Eagles should bury them on sunday. Trent Green is a statue.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

JTrotter Fan

Trent Green...so far 0 TD passes this season. 
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

WEST is GOD

That's good for Trent Green. I expected negative TD passes.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

JTrotter Fan

Quote from: The Waco Kid on September 26, 2005, 11:54:30 PM
Trent Green...so far 0 TD passes this season. 

Well there went that!  A late, meaningless TD pass.
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

PhillyPhreak54

Denver exposed Kansas City a little bit tonight.

Willie Roaf was out again with his hamstring injury and their OT's played horrible. Jordan Black was abused at LT and Trevor Pryce had his way with every single Chiefs OL on that field. They lined him up at all 4 DL positions and they could not block him at all.

The Chiefs OL looked very bad.

Hell, even when they played Oakland they were struggling to run the ball without Roaf.

Priest Holmes also looks like he's lost a step. He used to hit that edge or cut it upfield and have 5-10 yards before you could think about bringing him down. Now he struggles to hit that edge a little bit.

Samie Parker, despite a nice grab on that TD, is not very good. Their only decent WR is Kennison.

So the Eagles will probably devote a lot of attention to Gonzalez and let Kennison/Parker be covered man up.

This is a winnable game. I just hope McNabb doesn't get killed.

KC's defense is also undisciplined. How many times did that bootleg kill them? Their DEs crashed down every time and it killed them.

ice grillin you

KC looks terrible. They are good, but overrated. Eagles should bury them on sunday

what happened last night has no bearing on what will happen sunday...the mere fact that kc is a different monster at home changes everything...but in general the nfl changes so much from one sunday to the next that its useless to say the eagles are gonna kill the chiefs cause kc looked terrible last night

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

KC never does well in Denver. Last night has no bearing on next week's game. If anything, KC will come out more prepared.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

BobbyT

Quote from: rjs246 on September 27, 2005, 08:29:04 AM
KC never does well in Denver. Last night has no bearing on next week's game. If anything, KC will come out more prepared.

Agreed and the Monday Night loser has a good winning % the next week.I was hoping they would win.
"And with 1:16 remaining this place is in a state of shock!"

Father Demon

Quote from: rjs246 on September 27, 2005, 08:29:04 AM

My thoughts to, except I think last night's game does have bearing on Sunday's game.  They lose big on national TV, and get to go home to Arrowhead.  I think it motivates them more to show everyone, especially the home crowd, they they don't suck as much as they did last night.  How to do that?  Beat the best team in the NFC.

I'm concerned, but still think the Eagles can win this game.  But it will take discipline, and good game plan, and maybe a lucky bounce or two going Philly's way.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

RezRob

RJS & Ice-Grillin, are you dudes on the KC tourism board or something? Defense is defense and KC's sucked. KCs wideout were herendous. Trent Green is a statue. We beat the shtein out them in KC a few years ago when Priest was in his prime.

Last time I checked Arrowhead wasn't the Frozen Tundra. If the Chefs can't get up for a game against a div rival on Monday night what makes you think they'll be so good on short rest? Oh I forgot Arrowhead is a "magical" stadium.
Official GreenBay Correspondent...

SD_Eagle5

I was really rooting for a KC win lastnight, most teams coming off a big MNF win have a let down the next week. Oh well, guess I'll hold out hope that their confidence is low after the beatdown lastnight. Phreak made an excellent point about Holmes, he just doesn't look the same. Defensively the Chiefs seem to struggle with teams that run the WCO -- so that's good.

rjs246

Quote from: JailBird-man on September 27, 2005, 10:19:19 AM
RJS & Ice-Grillin, are you dudes on the KC tourism board or something? Defense is defense and KC's sucked. KCs wideout were herendous. Trent Green is a statue. We beat the shtein out them in KC a few years ago when Priest was in his prime.

Last time I checked Arrowhead wasn't the Frozen Tundra. If the Chefs can't get up for a game against a div rival on Monday night what makes you think they'll be so good on short rest? Oh I forgot Arrowhead is a "magical" stadium.

Yes. In fact I am on the KC tourism board. I'm a man of many parts.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Wingspan

i dont get all the man love for KC.

what exactly makes them so good other than their RB's and Gonzo? since 2000, they have had 1 winning season. 1.

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.