Ok 2-1 and we go to KC next Week

Started by EaglesRock, September 25, 2005, 11:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WEST is GOD

Smart move. When you are in a battle you can't win just walk away.

I win yet another debate.  :yay
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

Rome

Quote from: Avenger on September 29, 2005, 07:42:36 PM
Smart move. When you are in a battle you can't win just walk away.

I win yet another debate.  :yay

You couldn't win a debate with yourself.

Your points were totally refuted and you even admitted I was right.  How does that translate into you winning anything other than the "most retarded fargtard" award?

Just shut it, dude.  Just walk away and learn from this little asskicking you took.  When you talk shtein on here, expect to get called on it.

WEST is GOD

:-D

You just spent a half an hour trying to get me to admit something I already believed, want me to admit I'm wrong about something I never even said, simply because you weren't intelligent enough to get the whole premise of the debate.

If you had the patience, you wouldn't have forced me to make you look like a fool. It's your fault for not even understanding what the entire debate was about. Yet I still have the composure to refrain from resorting to childish insults like you did.

MadMarchHare

The 150 yds passing, 0TD game was the one in 2002 against the Giants.  And we won, on a Westbrook punt return.  Turned the whole season around.  I think McNabb was pleased with the outcome there.  I know I was.
Anyone but Reid.

WEST is GOD

I was happy with the outcome too, but that has nothing to do with what we were discussing. If you'd like to talk about what it takes to win sundays game, then I'd love to talk about that, but that isn't what we were discussing before.

MadMarchHare

OK.  TO had a very solid night against Hall, yet Hall claimed he "killed" TO.  Largely because TO didn't get a TD.  Who was right?
Anyone but Reid.

WEST is GOD

Quote from: MadMarchHare on September 29, 2005, 09:47:44 PM
OK.  TO had a very solid night against Hall, yet Hall claimed he "killed" TO.  Largely because TO didn't get a TD.  Who was right?

Neither were right. TO had a solid game, but nothing major. That doesn't mean he got killed, but TO got his yards.

MadMarchHare

I guess my point is, if Holmes gets 200yds and 3TDs (i.e. kills us), yet we still win, I don't really care.
Anyone but Reid.