Let the 2005 season begin. GAME THREAD!

Started by Sgt PSN, September 12, 2005, 09:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

Quote from: archer on September 12, 2005, 10:50:14 PM
Just making small talk guys, good luck this year, later

Small talk. You have a lot more to talk about over there in Skinsland.

Like your players all wanting out.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Avenger on September 12, 2005, 10:48:41 PM
I didn't read anything in this thread, but does Mcnabb's injury look serious to you guys? It's really affecting his throws IMO.

No, he seems to be fine. 

Zanshin

TexasEagle

Quote from: archer on September 12, 2005, 10:50:14 PM
Just making small talk guys, good luck this year, later

Already counting the posts until you get banned...

hunt

the o-line looks especially crappy so far...as does the run D.  i'm actually happy they're only down 7 based on how badly they played.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

archer

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 12, 2005, 10:48:27 PM
Quote from: archer on September 12, 2005, 10:46:11 PM
For the last 6 seasons or so, teams coming off a Super Bowl loss, haven't even made the playoffs in the following season, don't expect much this year. A playoff appearance would be a positive this year. You have plenty of controversy going on this year, it's going to be tougher than you think. You can't tell it by the tv coverage the Eagles are getting though by the local media, they're making everygame out to be the S.B.

Why are you here? Methinks your team has its own problems.

Who is your QB?

Who is Methinks, and that is a very good question? Ramsey still hurt?

ice grillin you

i hope all the pinky haters are happy...look for greg lewis on your friendly neighborhood milk carton tomorrow...if you cant get open against the falcons youre in trouble

the o-line is getting bitch slapped at the point of attack as well...as i kinda suspected andrews is not ready for the nfl yet

a blueprint is being formed on how to beat the eagles tonite...blitz your ass off and roll a safety over to TO...cause no one else on the team is capable of getting open
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

WEST is GOD

He's not looking accurate though. He's throwing low, high, etc. I'm worried.

I'm praying it's not the Carolina injury all over again. That's 6 weeks gone for him.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

PhillyGirl

He seems fine. The O just looks out of synch and the oline looks like dogshtein.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SD_Eagle5

PhillyPhreak54

Falcs get the ball to start the 2nd half....need to stop them and get the frickin offense going.

Use more Westbrook!

QB Eagles

Quote from: Avenger on September 12, 2005, 10:48:41 PM
I didn't read anything in this thread, but does Mcnabb's injury look serious to you guys? It's really affecting his throws IMO.

I haven't noticed any effect on his throws whatsoever. His motion looks the same, his velocity looks the same, and his accuracy looks the same.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Avenger on September 12, 2005, 10:51:54 PM

I'm praying it's not the Carolina injury all over again. That's 6 weeks gone for him.

wtf are you talking about? He TORE his rib cartilege in the Carolina game. This is his chest bruised, it wasn't even close to his ribs like in the NFCCG. But nice assumption.

Sgt PSN

Most of his passes have been on target.  His first throw after the hit went high but other than that his passes have been pretty much where they need to be.  Any inaccuracy in his throws I think is just because he's human not because of the hit he took. 

QB Eagles

He's throwing low, high, etc.

Until last year, I think the majority of DMac's throws were either low or high.