Started by Sgt PSN, September 12, 2005, 09:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on September 12, 2005, 10:35:46 PM
That Michael Westbrook is pretty good

Get it right- It's BRYANT Westbrook.  :D

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Geowhizzer on September 12, 2005, 10:34:47 PM
Was it just me, or could TO have gotten 5 more yards on that reception?

Couldn't see if there was a defender coming at him or not.  He definately was going to outrun the defender to his right but because of the camera angle, I have no clue what the field looked like in front of him.  He got the first down and went out of bounds to stop the clock.  I'm not complaining.  :)

Sgt PSN

1:51 left in the half and DMac throws his first worm burner. 

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 12, 2005, 10:37:28 PM

Couldn't see if there was a defender coming at him or not.  He definately was going to outrun the defender to his right but because of the camera angle, I have no clue what the field looked like in front of him.  He got the first down and went out of bounds to stop the clock.  I'm not complaining.  :)

Eh, you're probably right.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Sgt PSN

SD_Eagle5

Ummm...Akers, love you and all, but if you want a contract extension, you need to earn it.  :boo

Larry

More Mahe please.

Sgt PSN

That one just didn't seem to come off his foot right. 

QB Eagles

Counting field goal attempts, the Eagles have been completely blanked out on third and fourth downs.

archer

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 12, 2005, 10:37:28 PM

He was afraid of getting hit by the linebacker, he'll start doing these little things now that he's not happy with his contract, he did the same thing in San Fran. It's going to be a fun year!!

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Larry on September 12, 2005, 10:40:39 PM
Stover missing, now Akers...WTF.

I've got Stover in one fantasy league and Akers in another.  :paraoid

I think for the sake of the Eagles I'm going to drop Akers from my team and pick up Jose Cortez from the Cowboys. 

Zanshin