Let the 2005 season begin. GAME THREAD!

Started by Sgt PSN, September 12, 2005, 09:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

archer

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 12, 2005, 10:27:11 PM
We sure are.  We're not even half way through the first game of the year and we've already got more touchdowns that the Skins.  Now get back under Gibbs' desk where you belong and stop using his computer for posting. 

funny :-D

Sgt PSN

QB Eagles

Quote from: archer on September 12, 2005, 10:25:42 PM
Hey guys, it's archer the Skins fan, we havin fun yet?? :-D

Yup, down 14-7 in the 2nd quarter against one of the best teams in the conference... the Eagles season is virtually over. No chance we'll be able to win the NFC East with great teams like the taterskins in the division. Teams that can't score touchdowns against the Bears are really scary.

archer

Do the Eagles know there suposed to tackle that guy running the ball? Your "d" gave up more yards this quarter than ours did all game. Is our "D" still overratted?

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

archer

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 12, 2005, 10:28:39 PM
Quote from: archer on September 12, 2005, 10:25:42 PM
Hey guys, it's archer the Skins fan, we havin fun yet?? :-D

Yup, down 14-7 in the 2nd quarter against one of the best teams in the conference... the Eagles season is virtually over. No chance we'll be able to win the NFC East with great teams like the taterskins in the division. Teams that can't score touchdowns against the Bears are really scary.

Bears defense better than Eagles, also, we ran all aver them

MDS

Quote from: archer on September 12, 2005, 10:30:46 PM
Do the Eagles know there suposed to tackle that guy running the ball? Your "d" gave up more yards this quarter than ours did all game. Is our "D" still overratted?

Go away. Come back when the game is over if you want to talk trash. Its not even halftime yet.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

Do you really want to compare the Bears Offense with Orton to the #1 rushing D and Michael Vick? SKINS SUCK! GO farg YOURSELF RETARD.

archer

Quote from: MDS on September 12, 2005, 10:31:51 PM

Go away. Come back when the game is over if you want to talk trash. Its not even halftime yet.

I won't talk trash, good luck

Geowhizzer

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: archer on September 12, 2005, 10:32:51 PM
Quote from: MDS on September 12, 2005, 10:31:51 PM

I won't talk trash, good luck

Please talk trash, so when we beat you for the whatever time in a row this season I CAN RUB IT IN YOUR fargING FACE! NOW GO GET YOUR fargING SHINEBOX.

Geowhizzer

Was it just me, or could TO have gotten 5 more yards on that reception?

Geowhizzer

MDS