Let the 2005 season begin. GAME THREAD!

Started by Sgt PSN, September 12, 2005, 09:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Geowhizzer

Looks like McNabb got speared by a lineman on that interception in the chest area. He was trying to stretch it out on the sidelines.

Sonofa....  :boom

Sgt PSN

Geowhizzer

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Offense needs to wake up. It's all yellow cloth and incompletions when the O is out there so far.

QB Eagles

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

StevieLeftCollege

thanks for the update on dmac...work got wild for a hot minute.

Phillyiggles_fan

Yo Donovan!

Audible out of that crap.

A run with the line stacked Jeesh
Beware of Dragons, for you are crunchy and go well with ketchup...

StevieLeftCollege

Quote from: Phillyiggles_fan on September 12, 2005, 09:47:23 PM
Yo Donovan!

Audible out of that crap.

A run with the line stacked Jeesh

he rarely audibles.

MDS

StevieLeftCollege