Let the 2005 season begin. GAME THREAD!

Started by Sgt PSN, September 12, 2005, 09:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I've seen two real bad throws one to Lewis and one to Westbrook....I'm sure he's sore. That's why they need to run it a little more -- get the LBs to creep up and then use playaction.

OK...LETS GO DEFENSE!

Zanshin

Oh, you're just still mad he's not throwing to Peerless Price.

ice grillin you

unfortunately as good a game planner as andy is hes that bad as an in game coach...dont expect much different this second half

whats frustrating is the defense got the turnovers they needed in the first half...you cant expect that again...but they are gonna have to do it...as i dont think the o-line can sustain a long drive tonite

perhaps a long return by wynn as well...with an explosive ankle he woulda broke that one
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD_Eagle5

McNabb is fine.

We're getting beat both Offensively and Defensively on the line of scrimmage. You can't win the war if you don't win the battle in the trenches.

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 12, 2005, 10:55:33 PM
unfortunately as good a game planner as andy is hes that bad as an in game coach...dont expect much different this second half

whats frustrating is the defense got the turnovers they needed in the first half...you cant expect that again...but they are gonna have to do it...as i dont think the o-line can sustain a long drive tonite

perhaps a long return by wynn as well...with an explosive ankle he woulda broke that one

www.extremeskins.com

You'll feel more at home.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 12, 2005, 10:54:16 PM
Quote from: Avenger on September 12, 2005, 10:51:54 PM
He's not looking accurate though. He's throwing low, high, etc. I'm worried.

I'm praying it's not the Carolina injury all over again. That's 6 weeks gone for him.

wtf are you talking about? He TORE his rib cartilege in the Carolina game. This is his chest bruised, it wasn't even close to his ribs like in the NFCCG. But nice assumption.

The first thing I thought of when he took that hit was whether or not he hurt his sternum, like Madden and Michaels hinted at shortly after.  McNair had the same injury a couple years ago and I beleive he went on to have one of his most productive seasons.  It didn't keep him out of any games. 

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 12, 2005, 10:55:33 PM
but they are gonna have to do it...as i dont think the o-line can sustain a long drive tonite

You mean like a 78-yard drive?

ice grillin you

I've seen two real bad throws one to Lewis and one to Westbrook....I'm sure he's sore

hes gonna be even more sore when he stiffins up at halftime thru the first drive and 11 minutes of commercials of the second half

btw was it mentioned in this thread how dook on the falcons left his fat feet and speared mcnabb

hunt

they need to put trotter in a mark patterson jersey & sneak him on the field for the 2nd half.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 12, 2005, 10:57:27 PM
btw was it mentioned in this thread how dook on the falcons left his fat feet and speared mcnabb

I mentioned that it was a spear tackle but didn't get into whether or not I thought it was a "legal" hit.  It happened.  It's over.  Move on. 

ice grillin you

You mean like a 78-yard drive?

they only scored that drive cause of the misdirection plays...great plays indeed...but ones that onlywork a couple times a game...these were plays they had to run since they have no chance to move the ball straight ahead as the line is getting merked tonite

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hunt

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.