Let the 2005 season begin. GAME THREAD!

Started by Sgt PSN, September 12, 2005, 09:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

Geowhizzer

Quote from: SD_Eagle on September 12, 2005, 10:20:38 PM
Someone wanna block Rod Coleman?

TO's secretly paying the OL to let McNabb be killed.  :deion

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SD_Eagle on September 12, 2005, 10:17:55 PM
WOOOOOO-HOOOOOOO!!!

LETS TIE THIS fargER UP!!!!!

Madden and Michaels said that's the same guy who ref'd the Raiders/Pats game a few years ago with the "tuck rule" and that he hasn't ref'd a Raiders game since then.  :-D

SD_Eagle5

Sgt PSN

On 3rd and long, the last person I want to see the ball go to is Parry.  :-\

QB Eagles

Parry... McNabb had to really scrape the bottom of the barrel there. :boom

Sgt PSN

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 12, 2005, 10:23:12 PM
On 3rd and long, the last person I want to see the ball go to is Parry. :-\

Thinking about that some more, regardless of the situation the last person I want to see the ball go to is Josh Parry. 

MDS

archer

Hey guys, it's archer the Skins fan, we havin fun yet?? :-D

Larry

And Labinjo got pancaked.

I've a sneaking suspicion that getting Trotter out of the game was part of the Falcon's plans.
More Mahe please.

Sgt PSN

We sure are.  We're not even half way through the first game of the year and we've already got more touchdowns that the Skins.  Now get back under Gibbs' desk where you belong and stop using his computer for posting. 

archer

Quote from: Larry on September 12, 2005, 10:26:04 PM
And Labinjo got pancaked.

I've a sneaking suspicion that getting Trotter out of the game was part of the Falcon's plans.

yeah, ok