Just in case anyone wants to start a fight

Started by rjs246, September 08, 2005, 08:18:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhanInDC

They have a topic going about how Golic's dumb ass said they'd go to the big game this year. Then about ten minutes later, Golic said their "run first offense" wouldn't do anything against Philly's D Monday night  ???

Surprise, it doesn't say anything about the last part in the topic.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

daigglesfaninva

That ReallyinPhilly guy is purty smart and handsome.
Get your mojo here:
              korovamilkbar.invisionzone.com

Wingspan

i like how you have to scroll for 10 minutes to get past their signatures and avatars. sweet.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

SunMo

Quote from: FFatPatt on September 08, 2005, 10:02:57 AM
Quote from: Sun_Mo on September 08, 2005, 09:55:23 AM
i got banned.  this one dimwit 'BankerBird' constantly rips Eagles fans, calling them 'philly trash'.

he said something stupid and i called him a dumb southerner and he was a mod and banned me  :-D

You'll be happy to know that even other Falcons fans are questioning his justification to ban you.

yeah, i saw that.  i re-signed up and took the '_' and posted as SunMo and got banned again.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

daigglesfaninva

If they can't take the heat get off the message board.
Get your mojo here:

PhillyGirl

QuoteIs it just me...or do other Falcons fan yawn at Westbrook?  The guy is maybe above average...but I can think of 5 or 6 backs off the top of my head we will face this year who are more of a problem.

Westbrook is effective in their offense...but if he's running alot he's the least of my worries.
Dillon
McCallister X 2
Foster or Davis X 2
Martin
Williams (will be starting by the time we see them)
Alexander

I'm scared of McNabb/Owens?Dawkins

To me Westbrook is just the medicine you have to take while dealing with those other guys.  He will only become effective if the Eagles are up by more than 7.  If that happens, we will just have to take the medicine and shore things up by January.

I am now dumber for having read that board.  :-D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Beermonkey

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 08, 2005, 08:58:02 AM
Why?

This is like something you'd find on a different eagles board, not here.

Just sayin'.

Because as long as we don't drag the garbage here, it can sometimes be fun. I'm still pissed at that board because I'm not allowed to post, even though I've never done anything there.  :boom

daigglesfaninva

Quote from: Beermonkey on September 08, 2005, 10:45:42 AM
Why?

Just sayin'.

Because as long as we don't drag the garbage here, it can sometimes be fun. I'm still pissed at that board because I'm not allowed to post, even though I've never done anything there.  :boom
Use the resend validation link...it worked for me.
Get your mojo here:

Diomedes

Quote from: FFatPatt on September 08, 2005, 09:58:38 AM
They think their team is a lock for 250+ rushing yards Monday night.

The only thing I'm worried about in this game is the Eagles' run D.  They are dangerous on the ground, no doubt about it.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Diomedes on September 08, 2005, 10:53:53 AM
Quote from: FFatPatt on September 08, 2005, 09:58:38 AM
They think their team is a lock for 250+ rushing yards Monday night.

The only thing I'm worried about in this game is the Eagles' run D.  They are dangerous on the ground, no doubt about it.

That was the fear last year in the NFCCG as well.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

RezRob

Official GreenBay Correspondent...

PhillyGirl

awesome....all that needs underneath it is the word "AGAIN"

Beermonkey

Quote from: daigglesfaninva on September 08, 2005, 10:50:27 AM
Quote from: Beermonkey on September 08, 2005, 10:45:42 AM
Why?

Just sayin'.

Use the resend validation link...it worked for me.

...and I'm in.  :yay

MURP

I have no doubt the Eagles will give up rushing yards to the Falcons in Atlanta.  Their cutback style on the turf is smart against an aggressive JJ defense.  I think it will take a lot more than their rushing attack to beat the Eagles though.  Vick has to step up, and he hasnt proven he could do that against the Eagles yet.