Eagles/Falcons Tix On Ticketmaster Released.

Started by Rome, September 07, 2005, 04:27:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

I just did a search on Ticketmaster for single tickets and there are several available if anyone's interested in going last minute or needs an extra.

Linky

:-\

Rome

I spoke to a woman at the Falcons ticket office and she said they were available on ticketmaster.

Unbelievable.   :o

DH

I want to go! farging work.  :(

The real world sucks.  :boom

Rome

I'd go but I'll be on a plane headed for Philly next Friday so what's the point?

I didn't know if anyone else would be interested but if so there you go.

:)

daigglesfaninva

Damn! I'd wouldn't be able to make it to Florence in the am for my meeting.
Get your mojo here:
              korovamilkbar.invisionzone.com

phattymatty

Single seats have actually been available for a few days.  Just goes to show you what kind of fans they have.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: phattymatty on September 07, 2005, 04:57:18 PM
Single seats have actually been available for a few days.  Just goes to show you what kind of fans they have.

Should be "fans".  There will probably be as many Eagles fans there as Falcons "fans".

Geowhizzer

Eagles fans will be taking over Peachtree St.  >:D

Rome

I had two at the 15 yard line queued up a few rows away from each other for $50 each and almost said "farg it" and bought them.

I told my wife that I'm definitely going to the Seattle game because they're retiring Reggie's jersey that night.

Meh - anybody know a good divorce attorney?

:-D

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

phattymatty

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on September 07, 2005, 09:54:15 PM
I told my wife that I'm definitely going to the Seattle game because they're retiring Reggie's jersey that night.

Is that true?  I have tix to that game too.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on September 07, 2005, 09:54:15 PM
I had two at the 15 yard line queued up a few rows away from each other for $50 each and almost said "farg it" and bought them.

Meh - anybody know a good divorce attorney?

:-D

If by "good divorce attorney" you mean someone who will drain you of all your money, waste valuable years of your life and leave you with nothing but the clothes on your back, then yes.  I know one. 

You know, now that I think about it, my divorce lawyer reminds me a lot of my ex-wife.  :-\

Rome

Quote from: General_Failure on September 07, 2005, 10:17:16 PM
Yeah. I gave his number to your wife.

Likewise, I'm sure.

:D

Matty... I have season tickets but being stuck here in purgatory, I only get up there for a few games each year.

:'( 

Seattle works because there's no holiday bullcrap to deal with and it really is a special occasion with White's number being retired.  Otherwise, I would probably do a road game and then a playoff game too.  That's about all I can afford without losing my ass.

phattymatty

Oh, I think I knew that.

I meant is it true that they're retiring Reggie's # at the SEA game?  I guess I knew that too but forgot.  I was planning on getting rid of those tix but that will definitely be something to remember.

rjs246

Why don't you get rid of those tickets into my pocket?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.