Eagles vs Falcons - Comments/Predictions

Started by Beermonkey, September 06, 2005, 10:26:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Cecil Martin on Cataldi's TV show.

BRING BACK CECIL! PARRY SUX! ;D

PhillyGirl

Sal talking about TO and McNabb....still making this a soap opera.

I reiterate.

I hate Sal Pal.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

StevieLeftCollege

phreak, i figured ike backed up all 3 spots.  hes johnny on the spot.  i agree with you about demorrio, hes going to be hesitant.  MNF, 1st time starter against a team like the birds.

cecil is probably still better then parry. 

PhillyGirl

And Sal Pal making the biggest point of the game...."Teammates support Donovan McNabb".

No dickface, they all hate him and don't support him.

farging tool
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

Falcons tell Sal Puke that they will blitz McNabb early and often.

:-o

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

phillymic2000

Yeah because every other plan they have used has worked...

Dillen

Anyone have a list of inactives? Cant believe Moats is one.

SD_Eagle5

MDS

Quote from: Dillen37 on September 12, 2005, 08:17:21 PM
Anyone have a list of inactives? Cant believe Moats is one.

Really? Andy must love him sum Lamar Gordon.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

Just checked PE.com and it's true. Shocker.

QuoteThe rest of the inactives included: Safeties Sean Considine and Jeremy Thornburg, offensive tackles Calvin Armstrong and Todd Herremans, linebacker Matt McCoy, defensive tackle Paul Grasmanis and Mike McMahon, who was listed as the team's third quarterback.

Who backs up Tra if he gets injured? I guess they just throw Hicks out there and put Clarke in at LG  ???

MDS

Um....I guess Andy doesn't want to run the ball. Shock.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.