Started by Beermonkey, September 06, 2005, 10:26:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 12, 2005, 04:42:53 PM
4 hours 19 minutes

Can this day move any fargin slower?

no.

But at least work has kept me crazy today. I forgot to eat lunch.  :-[
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

I love Andrews and I think he is the next Larry Allen.

But him vs. Colema does worry me a little bit

thats what im saying...i dont know about larry allen but i have no concerns with him in the future...its this year and more specifically this game....we really have no idea how hes going to come out the chute

4 hours 19 minutes

its ridiculous isnt it...but as slow as the day goes...the time from the start of mnc until kickoff is longer than any full week during the season
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Feva

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 12, 2005, 04:42:53 PM
4 hours 19 minutes

I'll be heading out to the Dome in a few!

Man, I gotta tell you... this place is CRAWLING with Eagle Fans.  :evil

Make sure you listen for the chants.  :yay
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

It will be reminscent of the Pukes/Bolts game yesterday.  I don't know if anyone else noticed, but it sounded like there were more Dallas fans than SD fans at that game.  I have a feeling the Eagles fans will do the same tonight.

Do us proud, Feva.

HOLD IT DOWN!

SunMo

Quote from: FFatPatt on September 12, 2005, 04:47:45 PM
It will be reminscent of the Pukes/Bolts game yesterday.  I don't know if anyone else noticed, but it sounded like there were more Dallas fans than SD fans at that game.  I have a feeling the Eagles fans will do the same tonight.

Do us proud, Feva.

HOLD IT DOWN!

yeah, i was surprised about the amount of Cowboys fans in San Diego, i didn't think that they traveled.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

WEST is GOD

Quote from: FFatPatt on September 12, 2005, 04:47:45 PM

Do us proud, Feva.

HOLD IT DOWN!

That is because San Diego is bandwagon sports town. It is probably loaded with, Yankee, Sox, Cowboys, Pats and Lakers fans. All those Dallas fans are San Diego residents.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Sun_Mo on September 12, 2005, 04:50:48 PM
yeah, i was surprised about the amount of Cowboys fans in San Diego, i didn't think that they traveled.

They don't.  There are still a lot of Cowboys fans all over the country... some from when they were good under Landry, but even more from the early 90's.

ice grillin you

they dont...they are 'americas team'...so their bandwagoneers are everywhere

i cant imagine the eagles matching that tonite...san diego yesterday was closer to the eagles at miami two years ago...its was embarrassing for the chargers

StevieLeftCollege

falcs have good linebackers.  lots of speed back there.  spach, parry, and fraley need to get on those guys to allow westbrook and co to have a chance to cut it outside.

PhillyPhreak54

Cowboys bandwagoners are back out in full force. Just look no further than all of the Aikman jersey's they showed yesterday.

I lived in Texas during their run in the 90's. By 1997 there was none of them around excepot for the diehards and you rarely saw them even then. And after they lost to the Cards and Plunger in 1998 they were gone for good.

They've unpacked the jersey's from the mothballs this year.

WEST is GOD

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 12, 2005, 04:53:18 PM
they dont...they are 'americas team'...so their bandwagoneers are everywhere

i cant imagine the eagles matching that tonite...san diego yesterday was closer to the eagles at miami two years ago...its was embarrassing for the chargers

I know it's pathetic, how many fake sports fans are in this country. There is no excuse to be a Cowboys fans outside of Texas, unless you moved away from there.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: StevieLeftCollege on September 12, 2005, 04:54:33 PM
falcs have good linebackers.  lots of speed back there.  spach, parry, and fraley need to get on those guys to allow westbrook and co to have a chance to cut it outside.

Hartwell & Brooking are good. But if I'm Reid & Childress I pick on Demorrio Williams with LJ Smith about 10 times tonight.

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

hartwell is good but worthless against the offense the eagles run

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews