Eagles vs Falcons - Comments/Predictions

Started by Beermonkey, September 06, 2005, 10:26:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JTrotter Fan

Yeah baby, projector with 72" screen at my place in Waco!
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Yeah, but that's in Waco.  Even North Carolina is an improvement over that.

T_Section224

i'll be in nc for the game, it can't be all that bad.
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

PoopyfaceMcGee

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Tomahawk

PoopyfaceMcGee

I would just tell him which bars NOT to go to.

phattymatty

Just found out our seats are in the very last row of the Georgia Dome.  I win the contest for being farthest away yet still being inside.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: phattymatty on September 07, 2005, 03:35:53 PM
Just found out our seats are in the very last row of the Georgia Dome.  I win the contest for being farthest away yet still being inside.

Heck, I'll even have a better view on my old-school television.  :D

phattymatty

Quote from: Geowhizzer on September 07, 2005, 03:38:34 PM

Sounds like a great time.  I'm jealous.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: phattymatty on September 07, 2005, 03:51:17 PM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on September 07, 2005, 03:38:34 PM

Sounds like a great time.  I'm jealous.

You should hear it when I get my (almost) 2-year-old doing the E-A-G-L-E-S chant.  :yay

PhillyGirl

Another reason why ESPN blows:

Quote1. Philadelphia Eagles at Atlanta Falcons | Scouting report
Are we really ready for another Terrell Owens media blitz? This offseason, The Unhappy One has blasted just about everyone in the Eagles organization, including coach Andy Reid and quarterback Donovan McNabb. His mission was to disrupt the organization and hold it hostage in the media until it paid him more money. The Eagles' front office and Reid professionally reminded him he could lose more money for such detrimental conduct, so Owens returned to the team after getting sent home during training camp and has been quiet for the most part since his return. But this is the Monday night opener, and Owens is back to talking again. He says he might even want to start a dialogue with McNabb. How special. Owens tried to stay quiet, but give him the spotlight of a Monday night opener, and you knew he wouldn't be able to keep from talking. The fact that the game is in Atlanta, Owens' offseason home, just adds to that. During his brief absence from the Eagles, he returned to Atlanta and even took in a Falcons preseason game, trying to spark speculation that the Falcons might trade from him. PG note...speculation from who? YOU, you farging idiotWhich one of the interviews he grants this week will hit a nerve? Owens shoots from the hip and he doesn't hold back. But this is a big, big game, especially for the Eagles. PG note...yes, as we all know, week 1 really means SO much in the grand scheme of things...must we remind this idiot of 2003?This was a bumpy offseason for Philadelphia, beyond Owens' antics. There was the Jerome McDougle shooting; Todd Pinkston blew out a knee  ::); Correll Buckhalter is out for the season; Brian Westbrook held out and wants a new deal; and Corey Simon had the franchise tag pulled and signed with the Colts.PG note: which, by the way, moron...you think will lead the Colts to the SB and the Eagles to miss the playoffs. Reid will try to keep the team focused on the game. Owens will be focused on the game, the cameras and the microphones. Surely, some controversy will follow.Bet you can't wait to spin it every which way you can, eh?

For the Falcons, it's just a matter of continuing the evolution of Michael Vick.
LMFAO...that's ALL? There isn't anything else the Falcons need to work on? lol The Falcons have gathered enough tall receivers for him to get the passing offense going. The question is whether he can become a 20-touchdown passer. He has Michael Jenkins, Dez White and rookie Roddy White. He still has tight end Alge Crumpler. Still, you wonder if it will take another year for Vick to really click in this offense.

You fargign toolbag, lightbulbhead. Get your facts straight FOR ONCE already!
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Wingspan

There was the Jerome McDougle shooting Todd Pinkston.

it would have been a much better article had it not bee for one punctuation mark.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05