Eagles Sign Seven To Practice Squad

Started by Rome, September 05, 2005, 08:48:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinoyboy2pt0

Pass.  Pass. Pass. PUNT.  No pro bowl WR's.  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  Retarded special teams.  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  "I've got to do a better job."  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  Running game shines for 3 plays. Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  No adjustments anywhere.  Pass.  Pass. Pass. PUNT.  (repeat)

PhillyPhreak54

According to Wolfman...

Perry signed to the PS

PhillyGirl

PRACTICE SQUAD
#    Name    Pos    Ht    Wt    Exp    College    Hometown
84    Gasperson, Michael    WR    6-4    220    R    University of San Diego    Monterey, CA
62    Jackson, Alonzo    DE    6-4    268    R    Florida State    Americus, GA
67    Jackson, Jamaal    G/C    6-4    330    2    Delaware State    Miami, FL
65    Marshall, Keyonta    DT    6-1    325    R    Grand Valley State    Saginaw, MI
35    Perry, Bruce    RB    5-10    200    2    Maryland    Philadelphia, PA
22    Redd, Robert    WR    5-10    200    1    Bowling Green    Dayton, OH
47    Thorn, Andy    TE    6-5    250    R    Northern Iowa    Waterford, MI
71    Young, Scott    G    6-4    312    R    BYU    Salt Lake City, UT

:yay :yay :yay :yay :yay
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

BigEd76

Another undersized speed DE from Florida State, just like Peter Boulware, Andre Wadsworth and Jamal Reynolds...

PoopyfaceMcGee

I understand that Perry compares favorably to Mahe, but why everyone on this board is giving him word fellatio every time he's brought up is beyond me.  He will never be more than a fringe-of-the-roster player/backup in the NFL.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: FFatPatt on September 06, 2005, 07:53:12 AM
I understand that Perry compares favorably to Mahe, but why everyone on this board is giving him word fellatio every time he's brought up is beyond me.  He will never be more than a fringe-of-the-roster player/backup in the NFL.

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

Yeah, but neither of them are really NFL-caliber players.  It's not THAT big a deal.

rjs246

In other words they both blow but one of them went to BYU. We all now which one will have a spot on this roster.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

Scott Young made the PS.  He's from BYU.  He's a mormon.  It's the Mormon Eagles!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

From MURP's post about Alonzo Jackson:

QuoteBreaks down well...

What does that mean?  I've seen that before, but I have no idea what they're talking about.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Zanshin

Means that he cries at the drop of a hat.  Vermeil also breaks down well.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Diomedes on September 06, 2005, 08:37:34 AM
From MURP's post about Alonzo Jackson:

QuoteBreaks down well...

What does that mean? I've seen that before, but I have no idea what they're talking about.

It's the term used when referring to a defender squaring himself up to make a tackle, especially when going after a QB. 

Example, if you get a clear shot at the QB, instead of running full speed at him you "break down" and square your body to him.  That way if the QB decides to take off running you will be able to change your direction instead of just running right by him. 

Zanshin

Sgt PSN

It's definately funnier but not quite as informative. 

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.