Started by PhillyGirl, August 28, 2005, 12:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

2-0 Buffalo  :boom :boom

3 minutes into the f*@#(_ing game

BigEd76

LBIggle

lol.

and i was all worried about not getting the game. 

The BIGSTUD

Esche is playing great yet again, but the Flyers are giving him absolutely no help.

They didn't even come to play tonight except Esche.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

PhillyPhanInDC

I just called my farging cable provider and if I want to watch the farging game down here, I have to pay $49.99 for the entire playoffs. Once the playoffs are over, the programming, and my subscription on those channels go away. farging horseshtein. I can't even switch, thanks to the state imposed monopoly. At least it seems I am not watching a total beat down.  :boom :boom :boom
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

The BIGSTUD

4-0  :-D

Oh well. It's just gonna make our 4 straight wins after tonight even more sweet by coming back down 2-0.  :yay
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

SD_Eagle5

Geowhizzer

This game is just fugly.

Anyone still confident?

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Philly Forever on April 24, 2006, 07:38:01 PM
4-0  :-D

Oh well. It's just gonna make our 4 straight wins after tonight even more sweet by coming back down 2-0.  :yay

The Flyers should trade for Javon Walker and put him on Defense. HOLLA!

The BIGSTUD

I'm very confident. I honestly can't see how we lose this series. OK Buffalo will probably go up 2-0 but they were at home. The Flyers have them beat by a talent standpoint on every position on the rosters. They just need to actually show up and play. They are the better team, but just not playing hard. The home crowd will get them back into it, and we'll go back to Buffalo tied 2-2, win it there, then come home and end it.

Book it. Teams sometimes don't respond until their backs are pinned to the wall. After tonight it will be.

MDS

ok on to philly call this sumbitch now go watch baseball
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Philly Forever on April 24, 2006, 07:41:42 PM
I'm very confident. I honestly can't see how we lose this series. OK Buffalo will probably go up 2-0 but they were at home. The Flyers have them beat by a talent standpoint on every position on the rosters. They just need to actually show up and play. They are the better team, but just not playing hard. The home crowd will get them back into it, and we'll go back to Buffalo tied 2-2, win it there, then come home and end it.

Book it. Teams sometimes don't respond until their backs are pinned to the wall. After tonight it will be.

Dude, seasons over. Denial ain't just a river in Egypt. We'll never win a thing till Clarke realizes you need:
1. A quick defense, not these slow immovable objects who don't even play that physical
2. A true #1 goalie.

Geowhizzer

1.  The Sabres have been the better team throughout the course of the season- especially head to head.
2.  The Sabres have speed, the Flyers do not.  In the post-lockout NHL, speed is more paramount than ever.
3.  Robert Esche is often like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.  You never quite know what you're going to get.  Tonight, Mr. Hyde is manning the net.

I said five, I'm not sure right now they even get the one win.

NGM

Quote2. A true #1 goalie.

At least Esche seems to give a damn about the game.  Everyone else seems apathetic. 
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

The BIGSTUD

Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 24, 2006, 07:43:43 PM

Dude, seasons over. Denial ain't just a river in Egypt. We'll never win a thing till Clarke realizes you need:
A. A quick defense, not these slow immovable objects who don't even play that physical
B. A true #1 goalie.

Your ignorance shows once again. You are the one in denial. The moment something goes wrong you give up. You are battered, beaten, and bitter. Why even watch the rest of the playoffs if the season is over? Why even watch the rest of the game?

2-0 is not over. We have 2 home games coming up. Esche is a true #1 goalie, and our defense is fine. We just need to get our heads into this series.

You've been the most pessimistic person on this board. Nothing but negativity comes out of your mouth. It's probably because you don't have the balls to put your heart into a team because you are afraid of being torn up. 2 home games left. It's 1-0 right now in the series, not 4-0.