FLYERS 2005-06 SEASON THREAD!

Started by PhillyGirl, August 28, 2005, 12:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

I think we can all agree he's a better option than Savage or Stevenson.  They might as well see what he has.  At this point rest Forsberg's groin, let the kid play a little and get a taste of NHL hockey so he's more prepared for next year.
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

potulny is in the line-up for tonight

very exciting evening on tap for me
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

i didnt want to bore everyone with the minutia of my pathetic little life but actually im going out to dinner with a bunch of people to this ghetto mexican restaurant...the authentic johnson...they have mexicans walking around the restaurant playing little guitars and singing...and pitchers of sangria that are so good they make your groin sweat

thus i will be dvr'ing potulny and the flyers and watching it tommrrow morning

dis12

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 07, 2006, 02:47:39 PM
i didnt want to bore everyone with the minutia of my pathetic little life but actually im going out to dinner with a bunch of people to this ghetto mexican restaurant...the authentic johnson...they have mexicans walking around the restaurant playing little guitars and singing...and pitchers of sangria that are so good they make your groin sweat

thus i will be dvr'ing potulny and the flyers and watching it tommrrow morning

what?  no simulcast in Espanol por los Flyers de Filadelfia??  aye carumba
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

PoopyfaceMcGee

Make sure to update us on the restaurant thread, though.  I love those types of Mexican places usually.  They are usually big-time hits, but when they're misses, they're big-time misses.

ice grillin you

ive been numerous times before and its a big time.....

Wingspan

can't be that authentic, since sangria's origin is spanish. not mexican.

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ice grillin you

well since sangria has been around much longer than mexico has existed that cant be helped...i would say the mexicans have mastered it tho

Wingspan

not true. mayan and aztec ruins date as far back as mediteranian civilizations.

go hockey!
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

dis12

Quote from: Wingspan on April 07, 2006, 03:25:10 PM

can't be that authentic, since sangria's origin is spanish. not mexican.

Mexican, Spanish, Brazilian, Chilean, Domincan, whatever.  If your drinkin Sangria, you will always have a good time. ;)
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

ice grillin you

^^^^^
listen to him

i usually put a shot of GM in it anyway...whereupon it ceases to be from anywhere

BigEd76

Flyers won 4-2 and clinched a playoff spot

PhillyGirl

Nice game last night. Esche looked solid and the guys played well without Forsberg and Nedved.

Anyone have any news on Johnsson?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen