FLYERS 2005-06 SEASON THREAD!

Started by PhillyGirl, August 28, 2005, 12:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBIggle

playoff hockey is always better.

after a certain football team i won't mention didn't make it into the playoffs this year, i won't get too far ahead of myself though.

MDS

hockey doesnt count when only 25 people give a crap about it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Flyers down 2-0 with 10 minutes left, come back to win in OT 3-2  :paranoid

SD_Eagle5

PITKANEN WITH THE GOAL IN OT!!!

farg THE RANGERS!!!

FLYERS WIN 3-2!!

Solid night from Esche.

SunMo

it'd be nice if Gagne mixed in a goal once in awhile.  an analogy for ya'll....

Peter Forsberg is to Eric Lindros as
Simon Gagne is to John LeClair
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

Anyone who doesn't appreciate hockey should be drawn and quartered. Especially playoff hockey. I'm not sure it gets any better.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

BigEd76

I like what the Bruins are doing to Ottawa tonight...

SunMo

Quote from: rjs246 on January 30, 2006, 09:46:32 PM
Anyone who doesn't appreciate hockey should be drawn and quartered. Especially playoff hockey. I'm not sure it gets any better.

the 4th week of the NFL pre-season?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: rjs246 on January 30, 2006, 09:46:32 PM

I do admit that I'll watch some hockey during the playoffs.  The intensity of the game is noticably different than the regular season. 

Regular season hockey < NCAA Women's preseason basketball

PoopyfaceMcGee

Wow, I'm glad I turned it off after my dog autographed the rug.  I must have been sending bad joojoo.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: FFatPatt on January 30, 2006, 10:00:51 PM
Wow, I'm glad I turned it off after my dog autographed the rug. I must have been sending bad joojoo.

And by "joojoo" you really mean "breaking out a new jar of peanut butter". 

ice grillin you

what an incredible shot by the 2008 norris trophy winner
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

If Joni didnt get hurt this year he would be a serious contender this year.  He's average almost a point a game as a defenseman.  That was the fastest shot ive seen from Joni.  Usually he has the heavy shot but this one was of the stick and in the net no video of if in the air.  Richards Deflection was sick.  I loved seeing him and Carter on the bench talking about the shot. 

Last night was my first chance to watch the flyers on HD at home and it was amazing.  Usually i have to run out to some bar to to look at a 36" hd set.  Thankyou DTV and Sony :yay

Question for those with comcast hd.  When games are on OLN do you get HD broadcast?  My friend who lives in Delaware cant watch games in HD on comcast when the game is on OLN and i was wondering if that was true for the whole philadelphia broadcast area?
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on January 31, 2006, 09:26:20 AM
Question for those with comcast hd.  When games are on OLN do you get HD broadcast?  My friend who lives in Delaware cant watch games in HD on comcast when the game is on OLN and i was wondering if that was true for the whole philadelphia broadcast area?

Thats not necessarily true. Check INHD or INHD2 when the game in on OLN.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Seabiscuit36

He said tennis was on.  I thought it was crazy that Comcast owns OLN and are screwing they're home area. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons