FLYERS 2005-06 SEASON THREAD!

Started by PhillyGirl, August 28, 2005, 12:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

How in the shtein did this team even get into the medal round?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

they aren't Latvia or Germany or Italy
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

Arturs Irbe deserves to fight for a medal. The spoiled brat, underachiveing USA players, do not.

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

Quote from: rjs246 on February 20, 2006, 08:09:08 PM
Arturs Irbe deserves to fight for a medal. The spoiled brat, underachiveing USA players, do not.

your word choices have been dreadful today.  pick it up bitch.

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

hey man, i'm just counting the minutes until i can put my terrors to bed, replying to your posts is as good a time waster as any

rjs246

While I don't think you should subject me to the turmoils that your spawn bring to your life, I can appreciate your honesty. And your need to waste time. Now stop breeding.

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

i'm way ahead of you, i got my balls snipped on a thursday and then showed up at 7am on a Sunday to tailgate and watch the Eagles pound the Packers

Sgt PSN

Does anyone else find it funny that Mo went to see the Packers 3 days after getting snipped?

LBIggle

i found if funnier he used the word "pound" in the same sentence explaining that he got neutered.

SunMo

i guess you're trying to make something work with Packers there? 

Sgt PSN

A buddy of mine got clipped a few years ago and I went to the hospitol to pick him up.  We were standing in line at the pharmacy so he could get his pain meds and he was still a little hopped up on the drugs he had already been given.  Anywho, we're standing there in line and he leans over to whisper something to me and says (very loudly) "My balls hurt." 

Everyone in the pharmacy area stopped and looked so I leaned over to whisper something to him and said (even louder) "That's because you just had 6 warts removed from them." 

Good times. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

phattymatty

i see we have have an official vesectomy thread.  about friggin time.

PoopyfaceMcGee

X-Post with Olympics thread:

Gagne down and apparently severely hurt in game vs. Russia!  Yay Olympics!
Canada forward Simon Gagne was assisted off the ice with an apparent right leg injury after being upended by Russia's Darius Kasparaitis late in the first period.

As Gagne was releasing the puck after carrying it behind the Russia net, Kasparaitis backed into him, knocking Gagne off his skates and causing him to land hard on the ice. Gagne, in considerable pain, stayed on the ice for several minutes before being assisted to the locker room — favoring his right leg.