FLYERS 2005-06 SEASON THREAD!

Started by PhillyGirl, August 28, 2005, 12:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

that's it...i'm driving to DC to punch you.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

no...i don't care enough any more.

MDS

There was a lets go flyers chant going at the phils game last night, and i was bored so i fired back with a hockey sucks chant. the guy who got it going looked at me and said farg you, you farging flag. i laughed. this is all.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

maybe next time Gauthier will come running down the stands and drillya MDS.  Im suprised thats all the guy said.
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

Im suprised thats all the guy said.

thats  because youre assuming the story is true

SunMo

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 21, 2006, 03:47:16 PM

thats  because youre assuming the story is true

aahhhhh, he's the one

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 21, 2006, 03:47:16 PM

thatsĀ  because youre assuming the story is true

i clearly make up all my crappy encounters
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteSabres Announce Game 1 HSBC Promotion
WGR Newsroom - Thursday, April 20, 2006 - 12:22 PM

It may be spring time in Buffalo, but there's a "WHITE OUT" forecast for HSBC Arena this Saturday night.

Everyone entering HSBC Arena on Saturday night for Game One of the Eastern Conference Quarterfinal against the Philadelphia Flyers will receive a white t-shirt courtesy of HSBC Bank. Fans will also be provided with pom-poms at their seat courtesy of New Era Cap Co.

Game time on Saturday is 7 p.m.

Saturday marks the first playoff game for the Buffalo Sabres since a Game 7 OT loss to the Pittsburgh Penguins in the Eastern Conference Semifinals at HSBC Arena on May 10, 2001.

Tickets for the first three home games of the first round (Conference Quarterfinals) are available in person at the HSBC Arena Box Office, all tickets.com outlets in Tops Markets, online at www.sabres.com, tickets.com or charge by phone at 1-888-223-6000.

Fans can still place a 30% deposit on 2006-2007 season tickets and receive discounted season
ticket holder pricing for the first two rounds, a savings of up to 75%.

Contact the Buffalo Sabres account services office at 1-888-GO-SABRES, or log on to www.sabres.com for complete details.

MDS

are the flyers doing their orange crush thing?

PhillyGirl

the White Out for the Sabres is sad.

Makes me think back to the 80s when like Winnipeg and those teams were doing it....THAT was cool shtein.

The Sabres suck and their fans suck worse.

Anyone else catch the game vs the Flyers a week or so ago? There were thousands of empty seats in a pre-playoff matchup that was a huge game for both teams. Pathetic.

White out my ass.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

BigEd76

The Flames usually do a red one.

For those that missed it last night, the 4 home teams (Detroit, Ottawa, Calgary, Nashville) won...

MDS

i didnt even know there were hockey games last night.

PhillyGirl

FYI...Keith Primeau was cleared by Flyers docs to fly and he and his equipment are in Buffalo.

:paranoid :paranoid :paranoid

http://www.delcotimes.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=16518072&BRD=1675&PAG=461&dept_id=18170&rfi=6
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

primo is on the ice for game three at home if its a 'must' win