FLYERS 2005-06 SEASON THREAD!

Started by PhillyGirl, August 28, 2005, 12:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on April 12, 2006, 10:52:11 AM
I have a quick question about the Wachovia Center.

Do they sell standing room tickets there?  I noticed on the box score that last night's game was sold at 101.3% capacity. 

Are they extras seats they haul in for big games?

I'm no expert but I've never known the Flyers to sell standing room only tickets. Where would people stand to watch the game? A Flyers sell out is usually 19,000 +

ice grillin you

there is no standing room

but suite and some club seating is treated differently than lower and upper bowl seating when it coems to attendance figures
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Capacity is 19,500.

Last night's attendance was 19,756.

Like I said, just curious.

Seabiscuit36

Plus you can hang out in the Cingular Pavillion.  I was at lastnights game with my wife.  We were the last row in the Wach, sat there only for the first period then went down to the pavillion to watch the rest.  Last night my wife let me buy the 4 to Score Lithograph with Forsberg/Gagne/Carter/Richards  :)
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

you have to have a ticket to get into the pavillion tho
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD_Eagle5

Flyers look like complete shtein early on. Already down 1-0. Esche has been great so far too.

BigEd76

SD_Eagle5

3-0 Devils at the end of the 2nd. They're skating circles around our slow ass defense. Esche is playing well too or it might be 5 or 6 - 0.

I've noticed over the past month or so that Hatcher has been playing like shtein. Can't have that from our Captain going into the playoffs.

MDS

This season is dragging on longer than King Kong. Ok bad joke, but you get the point. When the hell do the playoffs start and why in the hell are they still playing 150 games?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

I farging hate Koharski, always have. Ever since the 80's he's had a vendetta against the Flyers.

Aside from a brief stretch in the 3rd, the Devils have owned this game.

BigEd76

Rangers lost to the Crosbys

Rangers = 100 pts, 44 wins
Devils = 97 pts, 44 wins
Flyers = 97 pts, 43 wins

BigEd76

BigEd76

Geowhizzer

Quote from: BigEd76 on April 15, 2006, 03:25:07 PM
4-1  :yay

Carter has anice feed to Umberger for the one goal.  Sweet.

The BIGSTUD

It's about time we kicked their ass. Their overratedness was driving me crazy. The Rangers are out in the first round in the playoffs.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.