FLYERS 2005-06 SEASON THREAD!

Started by PhillyGirl, August 28, 2005, 12:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Ugh.  Rough day today.  Killed by Los Diablos.

BigEd76

Most players start with the Phantoms, so I assumed that's where he'd go.  Oh well...

Today's game sucked.  They'd better win tomorrow...

SD_Eagle5

Awful effort, still can't believe I'm seeing a Hitchcock coached team play team D this bad.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

You guys are still talking about hockey? 

Geowhizzer

MDS

It's still his fault. If he was good, he would be in there and the Failures could win.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Flyers up 2-0 early, then Richards kicked some ass

Seabiscuit36

He hates the Islanders for some reason.  What did he do Ed im stuck here in MD and still unable to watch flyers games.
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyGirl

Great win today, even if they were a tad sloppy.

Esche was fantastic.  :yay
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyGirl on April 02, 2006, 04:20:28 PM
Great win today, even if they were a tad sloppy.

Esche was fantastic.  :yay

Esche was very good today.  DiPietro just looked silly on the Carter goal.

How many 5-on3s did the Fishsticks get?

BigEd76

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on April 02, 2006, 03:15:44 PM
He hates the Islanders for some reason.  What did he do Ed im stuck here in MD and still unable to watch flyers games.

He skated after a rookie and the guy wanted no part of him and kept skating backwards, then Richards caught him and pummelled him...

That Carter goal was amazing.  That was all wrists...no windup at all....and it was already off the post and in the net before DiPietro put his glove up...  ;D

SunMo

Lundqivst is not playing tonight against the Flyers - hip flexor :yay
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

BigEd76

They haven't done too well against Weekes though...

dis12

Quote from: BigEd76 on April 04, 2006, 01:40:22 PM
They haven't done too well against Weekes though...
have Brashear run into him.   or would that be considered black-on-black crime? :-\
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***