Sports Center's Coverage Last night Blew Chunks

Started by Phanatic, August 18, 2005, 10:48:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phanatic

They basically talked about the TO saga. Then talked about how sick everyone was of talking about it. Then they spun that into how teams were going to get extra angry when they had to play the Eagles because everyone was talking about it, while they themselves talked about for the first 20 minutes of the show.

Talk about a bunch of freaking Morons!! Why did I subject myself to that crap. Sal sucks...

This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

MURP

im glad everyone is starting to realize that Sal Pal is a hack.

RezRob

Wha... NY Sal I'm shocked. He has said he's not an Eagles fan. He is our Pedro Gomez to our Barry Bonds TO.
Official GreenBay Correspondent...

Larry

Stop watching ESPN.  It's added years to my life. :o
More Mahe please.

Phanatic

I'm going to stay with total access from now on.

The Ray Lewis phone interview was about all I could take last night. I was ready to go beat someone's ass.
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

4and26

Why no talk of Simon.    There was a report early in the week that he may report on Wednesday (yesterday).   Anyone have any idea of where he's at?

PhillyGirl

Quote from: 4and26 on August 18, 2005, 11:40:48 AM
Why no talk of Simon.    There was a report early in the week that he may report on Wednesday (yesterday).   Anyone have any idea of where he's at?

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

4and26

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 18, 2005, 11:43:14 AM
Quote from: 4and26 on August 18, 2005, 11:40:48 AM
Guess that answers that question... ::)

cj2112

Last night's NFL Live clinched it for me that I'm getting all of my NFL news from the NFL Network.  I'd rather here league-endorsed chatter than those knuckleheads on ESPN.  Salisbury is beyond a joke.  As someone who basically screams, "Look at me, I matter!," his criticism of TO's arrogance is beyond the pale.

Eagles 3x

my "inside sources" tell me he is highlty motivated. He is on a mission! Working on his speed. Going to try to do all 32 NFL teams "all you can eat buffet" in 3 days. His last stop will be in Philly, by then he will be in Simon prime form and ready to go!
member since Aug. 21, 03. I am the KING of the Lurking Bastiches!!

RezRob

:fire NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE is worse than MERILL HOGE  :bash :bash :bash Thank God I haven't seen his punk-ass this year yet. His vagala suits alone are hideous enough not to mention gay frosted hair.  :poison
Official GreenBay Correspondent...

Rome

Quote from: Larry on August 18, 2005, 11:35:06 AM

I only watch it for the hot chicks.

:-D

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 18, 2005, 12:51:30 PM
Quote from: Jerome99RIP on August 18, 2005, 12:45:38 PM
Quote from: Larry on August 18, 2005, 11:35:06 AM

I only watch it for the hot chicks.

:-D

Linda Cohn lover.

Worse.  It's Dana Jacobsen.  She's a minxx.    :-\

TexasEagle