What do you dislike the most about going to the movies?

Started by MURP, August 11, 2005, 01:25:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you dislike the most about going to the movies?

The Cost of tickets
7 (21.2%)
Cell Phones ringing
2 (6.1%)
Commercials before the movie
10 (30.3%)
Cost of food at theatre
1 (3%)
People talking
9 (27.3%)
People kicking your seat
2 (6.1%)
Babies Crying
2 (6.1%)

Total Members Voted: 31

MDS

How 'bout most of the choices blow as an option? Who the farg wants to see The Island or Stealth?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Wingspan on September 01, 2005, 10:51:46 AM
if thats the place, there's a bar called Silky's on Murray Ave in Squirell hill (next to barnes and noble i believe) that gets a pretty nice eagles crowd every week. i lived there for 2 years and was there every sunday.

Thanks for the heads up. I've made the move and finding an Eagles bar is my next order of business. :cfhead

Wingspan

they arent an "eagles bar" but they have (or had) sunday ticket with about 8 TVs going each week.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

QB Eagles

Yeah, won't find a true Eagles bar in Stiller country but a healthy contingent is good enough. That's what I meant.

ice grillin you

the last few times ive gone to the movies ive tried to bring in my doggie bag from dinner and the bastiches wouldnt let me....im like its a half a reuben and some soggy fries not ju ju bees popcorn and a coke...they actually made me bring it out to my car and come back in....fargfaces
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MURP

you just didnt plan well.  have your girl put it in her purse, or put it under a coat.   Its not like they frisk at the theatre.

Wingspan

you've brought the same reuben to the movies the last three times you've gone?

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Tomahawk

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

you just didnt plan well.  have your girl put it in her purse, or put it under a coat.   Its not like they frisk at the theatre.

i didnt not plan well i didnt plan at all as ive never had a problem with that

Sgt PSN

So you've walked into a movie theater with food before and never been hassled?  If that's the case, I'm surprised that no one's ever said anything to you before. 

ice grillin you

leftover food from dinner?

ive done it a thousand times and never had a problem

candy popcorn soda or anything that screams im bringing this in to eat during the movie i would obviously hide and can understand them not allowing it...but a styrofoam container inside a tied plastic bag...come on

phattymatty

i brought a beef and cheddar and some curly fries into the movies last week.

Geowhizzer

What bugs me about movies nowadays is, after forking over $9 per ticket, you have to sit through 10 minutes of commercials before the previews start.