Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

braydon coburn fight sighting
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

good job for once by the nhl having this triple header and none of the games are against an nba game

MDS

names of the best young hockey players drafted into the WHL

and the picture

grand wizard havas approves

look at this pack of hitler youth. i feel like they are going to knock on my door and yell "goodbye jew" at me until i march to a train that will take me auschwitz.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

lolololol

That's funny.

And those names suck. Their parents suck too

SD

There's nothing in all of sports like nhl playoff sudden death ot game 7's

http://youtu.be/MODHB0YyLlI

Geowhizzer

Been a hell of a game.  Lundqvist is keeping New York in this OT.  Capitals buzzing around him.

ice grillin you

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK DC

MDS

in game 7, goal score against you
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

That mirrored the Flyers ot win vs the caps

PhillyPhreak54

Miserable night for Washington fans. Good

MDS

i was watching a stream with the canadia broadcast....i can only imagine the hernia that fraud phony mike emerick blew calling that

BigEd76

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDZEd2IRpfE

The Caps are such a shtein franchise.  2 minutes away from ending the series in 5

ice grillin you

they are actually a solid franchise until they get to the playoffs

they have made the playoffs 25 times and only made it past the second round twice and got swept both times they did...there cant be a worse postseason history in any sport

ice grillin you

and that doesnt even mention the incredible number of chokes and tough losses they have had in the postseason

QB Eagles

Don't sleep on the Blues. Always in the playoffs, always doing nothing (except their first three seasons, where they got swept in the Finals every year). 18 series wins in the last 36 appearances. Caps are 14 series wins in 25 appearances I think.