KEEPER LEAGUE Draft Discussions

Started by mikey418, July 28, 2005, 07:39:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

Well, I guess that makes him the first one out of luck, huh?

Tomahawk

MURP

Zanshin

troyhstewart

Quote from: troyhstewart on July 29, 2005, 01:33:37 PM
I don't know if this is going to run this weekend, but I sent a short list to Murp.  If all goes well, I'll be spending 6-8 hours playing in a hold 'em tournament on Saturday.

It went well, I won my first hold 'em tournament.  8)

Zanshin

Wow...interesting pick, Murp...taking the rookie over the established starter.  Let's see how that shakes out.  Here's to hoping both catch a ton of TDs. ;)

hbionic

farg you mikey, you didn't farging check in all farging day on friday and...farg.  >:( :boom

Any farging ways...

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

MURP

Bionic, your up.

I dont have a list from you yet either!

Z- yeah I def took a big risk with my WR choice, we are going for the youth movement this season, which could blow up in my face. ;)

Zanshin

I'm all about youth...but rookie WRs tend to be a little too high-risk for me.

Zanshin

Hbionic, your girlfriend have you in a haze?  How can you lose a pick and still be holding things up?

Just throw some names on list and send it to Murp to cover you.  I mean, you're going to lose anyway...want me to just pick for you?

Zanshin

Okay, that's another day shot.  What time is this going to pick up tomorrow, hell or highwater, and who's up? 

Sgt PSN

I just got off the phone with Chuggie and he gave me his pick, which I messaged to Murp.  So once Murp checks back in I guess we can get this thing moving again. 

mikey418

i'll be back on tomorrow around 730am...
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

mikey418

So where the heck is everyone?  I wanna make my pick(s).
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

MURP