World (Vegas) Travel Thread

Started by hbionic, July 25, 2005, 07:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 06, 2011, 10:25:36 PM
While inside got hooked on the drugs and caught AIDS.

Wasn't aware baseball was big in Thailand.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

paco

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 25, 2011, 01:25:21 PM
colorado is great if you are either a christian fundy or a snowboarding hippy
This describes me perfectly.
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

phattymatty

so i was on my way back from chicago this afternoon with a chick i work with and i volunteered to give up our seats for the next flight for $400 each. then the next flight two hours later was also overbooked so we did volunteered again.

basically united paid us $1600 total to sit and drink beers in o'hare airport for 5 hours.

Sgt PSN

Good thing, because that's probably how much it cost you to drink airport beer for 5 hours. 

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: phattymatty on June 12, 2011, 09:59:13 PM
so i was on my way back from chicago this afternoon with a chick i work with and i volunteered to give up our seats for the next flight for $400 each. then the next flight two hours later was also overbooked so we did volunteered again.

basically united paid us $1600 total to sit and drink beers in o'hare airport for 5 hours.

Lucky sonofabitch!

Every time I am able to take a bump the flight is never oversold. Once when flying to Peru they were offering $700 that soon escalated to $1000 to take a bump but I couldnt because of plans.

When I go home on the 4th I will look to do it again.

Oh - and another Vegas trip is in the works now....MGM MLife & CET summer offers are starting to filter out.

Drunkmasterflex

Took my first trip to Chicago, what a great city.  Got to check out Wrigley which I was pretty cool, I couldn't believe how many hot women were at that shtein. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

phattymatty

PhillyPhreak54

SunMo

i didn't know Mike Schmidt was a pilot
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

paco

I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

MDS

Up at some ungodly hour to fly to philly. 3 hrs at iah coming up, too. Where ya at brotha j?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

DH

lol @ 7AM being an ungodly hour..you should be at temple praying at that time

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on June 23, 2011, 08:02:21 AM
Up at some ungodly hour to fly to philly. 3 hrs at iah coming up, too. Where ya at brotha j?

Sittin' in my office. Enjoy IAH - its too early, but if it opens soon go crush some Papasito's.

You may have the extra time since its raining and storming here....shtein slows down up there when there's a drop of rain.

phattymatty

i hate that airport so much...only two times i've ever had layovers there i've ended up staying the night. once was after the eagles game in new orleans and i hadn't even had time to shower before leaving so that was a fun 24 hours covered in bourbon street funk.

MDS

@jewhard I am a sports guy. I get up at 11 and go to sleep at 4. 7 is not for me.

Weather aint bad here, hopefully these retarded texans get me to philly on time
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.