World (Vegas) Travel Thread

Started by hbionic, July 25, 2005, 07:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

My squadron is going to hold this year's Marine Corps Birthday Ball in Vegas and I'm part of the committe that has to put it all together.  This will require at least 2 or 3 weekend visits to Vegas to find a hotel to host the event.  These trips are paid for by the US Gov't.....aka taxpayers....aka.....all of you.  So......thanks, suckas. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

The joke's on you.  Phreak is going to be waiting in your room for some surprise secks.

Sgt PSN

It's not a surprise when you expect it. 

Munson

I expect you to get drunk and beat up a bunch of Navy officers, Bull Meachem.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

I don't even know what that means.  But beating up squids is better when sober because you remember everything. 

Munson

You never read The Great Santini?

Go pick it up now. You'll enjoy it.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: FastFreddie on January 11, 2011, 03:05:19 PM
The joke's on you.  Phreak is going to be waiting in your room for some surprise secks.

Laying on the bed with a bottle of cooking oil and a twister mat on the floor.

General_Failure

You're going to risk getting cooking oil on your Trotter jersey?

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Shoot...that bad boy is comin' off.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

DH

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 11, 2011, 08:24:04 PM
Quote from: FastFreddie on January 11, 2011, 03:05:19 PM

Laying on the bed with a bottle of cooking oil and a twister mat on the floor.

holy fargballs, what an image

DH

thinking about heading down to paradise island with the lady for our 1 year anny...anyone ever been? know of where to get the best deal? where i should pose for a pic in my al harris jersey? thanks.

ice grillin you

dh looks like you escaped any bombardment of snow but how much did you actually get...im planning on leaving at 3am tomorrow morn and heading up that way and was wondering if snow would be an issue at all
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

DH

nothing going on up here..i got about 4 in north jersey (even  though reports say we got 9-10), and as i look out my office window now, i see MAYBE 5 inches sitting on top of west point..

the ride up the palisades was clear and easy too...bitchass storm.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: DH on January 12, 2011, 09:37:25 AM
thinking about heading down to paradise island with the lady for our 1 year anny...anyone ever been? know of where to get the best deal? where i should pose for a pic in my al harris jersey? thanks.

Atlantis.  Get the Michael Jackson suite.  $25,000 a night.