World (Vegas) Travel Thread

Started by hbionic, July 25, 2005, 07:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

A couple more days until Vegas Vacation II....

Monday and Tuesday are going to farging crawl.

shorebird

Ha! Good deal man, glad to hear you're finally getting that vaca you want so bad.

PhillyPhreak54

Thanks man....I need it. Even though we went in January, this one is a little longer and more planned out since we know the lay of the land.

MDS

pick me up before you go go
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

You can't take time off yet.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

DH

I say this every time I return from the Big Easy, but that place is the greatest farging place in all the land. God Bless the chocolate city.

hbionic

One of my clients is going to Africa this month for about 4 weeks or so. One of her goals is to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro. That seems farging awesome. I'm thinking of doing it now....anyone else here done it?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

i don't think mexicans really have great climbing skills.....at least not until a wall is built on the border to give you guys some practice.   however, if you do end up going it'd be swell if you could trim the hedges around the summit. 

PhillyPhreak54

On the way to the airport in a couple hours.

Beer and gambling for five days....can't wait

Munson

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 03, 2010, 06:20:24 PM
On the way to the airport in a couple hours.

Beer and gambling for five days....can't wait

Ah...The Nevada state motto.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Seabiscuit36

Back from PR, great farging time.  My wife and i died Tuesday night, had bad pineapple in our drinks, i dont think the muliple shots helped either.  I want an iguana, and a chica boom
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Susquehanna Birder

DH

St. Lucia in 10 days. SB, I'm gonna PM you before I leave..

Susquehanna Birder

Negril in three weeks for me.