Eagles Sponsorships

Started by Father Demon, July 19, 2005, 11:23:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Drunkmasterflex

Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

General_Failure

It's right there. Just take it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Drunkmasterflex

Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PhillyPhanInDC

Jesus Christ, that farging pic is gay with a capital HOMO.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

bowzer

Can I be Corey Simon's spokeperson!

WEST is GOD

I'll take Stephen Spach. He's going to turn heads this year.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: phillywestbrook36 on July 23, 2005, 01:32:44 AM

You better start spinning right now, my man. Because Mr. Simon might need himself a whole lotta defending this year. Well, at least for the first 10 games. By Week 11 he'll finally be in game shape and making an impact. Then he'll look to hit the FA period and hoping someone is dumb enough to pay him a $10M+ signing bonus.

I used to defend Simon. But last year he pissed me off.

Father Demon

Quote from: phillywestbrook36 on July 23, 2005, 01:32:44 AM

Done. (Phreak is right -- your job is gonna be harder than Yeti's!)

Quote from: TO is GOD on July 23, 2005, 01:42:42 AM
I'll take Stephen Spach. He's going to turn heads this year.

Done.

List should be up to date.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Yeti

"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

bowzer

Well to begin, I'll quote what a fantasy football site said about Simon last year. 

"7. Corey Simon, DL Eagles - Playing in a contract year Simon should see his sack number increase significantly. He led the Eagles in sacks last year and with the addition to Kearse to the line should see must less double teams. Remember, players playing for contracts usually have career years. If your stuck for a DL, you could do worse then Simon." 

It's obvious that you're all Negladelphians and  focus all your anger and hatred towards my client after your team failed to win the big game.  My client just wants to get fairly paid for being one of the top DTs in the league.  Do you really want Rayburn starting at DT instead... a guy who was found wandering down the Boulevard wiith a bloody gash on his forehead, I think not! 

Besides being one of only four Eagles DT's to achieve the 25 sack plateua, my client has also created the Corey Simon Success Center for underprivileged children.  He serves a prime example to these kids that a great work ethic year round and determination can one day make your dreams come true!

Yeti

Quote from: phillywestbrook36 on July 23, 2005, 01:30:19 PM

Do you really want Rayburn starting at DT instead...

Is that a rhetorical question?
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

bowzer

Stop taking potshots at my client, when your client is having a giant tantrum in front of the media.

rjs246

dear god this conversation is non-hetero.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Don Ho

Quote from: rjs246 on July 23, 2005, 02:59:21 PM
dear god this conversation is non-hetero.

becoming very metro-sexual.  scuse me as I am late for my facial and after that I am going to an outdoor cafe and sip some espresso followed by a workout with my personal trainer.  Really getting in touch with my other side.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.