Eagles Sponsorships

Started by Father Demon, July 19, 2005, 11:23:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Who gave him money?  I didn't.*  Don't give this man money, people!!

*okay, well yes I did....for the ghoul pool awhile ago, but not for this crap.  Calvin farging Armstrong.  ::)
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

sallad selgae

"Official Sponsor of the first, fourth round draft pick"

Diomedes

sdrawkcab sponsors Honeybuns.  Nice to see someone isn't down on the guy. 

Hey all you Fraley detractors:  this guy is the definition of over-achieving.  Rayburn is good, and so is Walker.  Nice stories.  But Fraley has out performed both of them combined.  He's one of the best Eagles.  After Calvin Armstrong, of course.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

sallad selgae

Now I need to figure out how to import pics and change my sig.  Computers aint my bag.
"Official Sponsor of the first, fourth round draft pick"

Diomedes

Quote from: sallad selgae on July 22, 2005, 05:15:48 PM
Now I need to figure out how to import pics and change my sig. Computers aint my bag.

/edging away, hand in pocket, whistling and looking skywards....doo da dooo....

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: sallad selgae on July 22, 2005, 05:15:48 PM
Now I need to figure out how to import pics and change my sig. Computers aint my bag.

CLICK HERE

I'm going to go away now, and I can't answer questions directed at me because my hyperthreading protocol is broken on my computer.....sorry.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Drunkmasterflex

I take Justin Jenkins (Double J).  :P

If he gets cut I will have to pick JJ or the other JJ. :D
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Drunkmasterflex

Maybe someone could help me out with some picks.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Diomedes

Pick your ass, dipshtein.

Phanatic

Quote from: Diomedes on July 22, 2005, 05:00:58 PM
Who gave him money?  I didn't.*  Don't give this man money, people!!

You have no idea how funny that actually is!!
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: Diomedes on July 22, 2005, 07:11:59 PM
Pick your ass, dipshtein.

All right thanks I really appreciate it.  Oh I meant pics not picks.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Drunkmasterflex

Should I just change my name to Dipsthein? Anyway I didn't know if some of you computer nerds had some extra Justin Jenkins pics around and if you did you could hook a brutha up.

General_Failure

I've got throusands of Justin Jenkins pics. What kind of pose and background are you looking for?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Drunkmasterflex

Preferably something gay.