NFC- CFFFL discussions

Started by MURP, July 11, 2005, 08:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philly_Crew

Quote from: Tomahawk on July 19, 2005, 06:30:03 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 19, 2005, 04:36:58 PM
I think T-Hawk only can post from work and it's about quittin' time for the 9-5er's. I'll check back in before the Phils game though...

9 to 5? Do I look like Dolly motherfarging Parton?  I could have never earned the moniker Hardest Working Man in America working sissybitch hours like those.

What time do the Phillies play?
7:00.  Can you stay to then or give a list?

Tomahawk

Whoa whoa whoa, Philly_Crew. Don't worry about what the farg I'm doing; just worry about what the farg you be doing.

I'll try to be online, but I'm formulating a list just in case I'm not.

**edit - that's EST time, isn't it? That's only a couple minutes. I'll be here.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Tomahawk on July 19, 2005, 06:30:03 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 19, 2005, 04:36:58 PM
I think T-Hawk only can post from work and it's about quittin' time for the 9-5er's. I'll check back in before the Phils game though...

9 to 5? Do I look like Dolly motherfarging Parton?  I could have never earned the moniker Hardest Working Man in America working sissybitch hours like those.

What time do the Phillies play?

I dunno...do you have a nice rack? :-D

I thought you worked the regular peoples hours.

Tomahawk

I almost took him, but I think I read somewhere that he will be replaced by the kicker they drafted.

jeffreyjpa

FWIW, this from CBSSportsline.com, from April 29, 2005 (after the draft):

QuoteAccording to reports, Mike Vanderjagt could be in his final season with the Indianapolis Colts. Reports indicate sixth-round selection Dave Rayner will take over as the team's No. 1 kicker in 2006.

Although, I'm not sure who would draft a kicker, carry them on their roster, and keep another guy who is as big a pain in the ass as Vanderjagt. CBSSportsline still rated him as the # 1 kicker for this season. If the Colts did cut him, he'd be on another roster within a few days.

jeffreyjpa

Well, I'm going to try to cut my lawn since we haven't gotten an inch of rain yet today. I'll try to be back on around 9:00. Looks like this will be moving slowly--if at all--tonight.

Geowhizzer

Oh, Mussa...........................  :D

PhillyGirl

geez, muss...where'd you go?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MURP

well mikey is on the board to make his pick.  i dont have a list from Wingspan so im outta here until the morning.

Everyone needs to send me UPDATED lists asap.

Lets get this thing moving and done tomorrow. 

mussa

jesus, ive never read so much bitchin between this thread and the draft thread.  i have a life...same can't be said apparently for the rest of u diaper changein daddies.  heres some advice...slow down...preseason doesn't start til late august.  wear a condom...geta divorce  so keep yer panties on.  chrrrrrrriiiiist!  :crazy
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

jeffreyjpa

:-D

My liver is just living vicariously through you, Mussa.

mussa

thats a lower case mussa to u, basterd  :splat
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Philly_Crew

Quote from: Tomahawk on July 19, 2005, 07:04:34 PM
I almost took him, but I think I read somewhere that he will be replaced by the kicker they drafted.

Didn't hear about that.  Will have to monitor it during training camp.

mikey418

Quote from: mussa on July 19, 2005, 11:50:50 PM
jesus, ive never read so much bitchin between this thread and the draft thread. i have a life...same can't be said apparently for the rest of u diaper changein daddies. heres some advice...slow down...preseason doesn't start til late august. wear a condom...geta divorce so keep yer panties on. chrrrrrrriiiiist! :crazy

Actually it starts early to Mid August ;-)
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

rjs246

Ahahahahahaha. Todd Pinkston.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.