NFC- CFFFL discussions

Started by MURP, July 11, 2005, 08:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

I don't know...but it would be a two man race all the way.

rjs246

I'm flattered. And offended.

I'm very complex.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Zanshin

heh...you weren't the other one I was thinking of.

rjs246

Quote from: Zanshin on July 19, 2005, 01:08:55 PM
heh...you weren't the other one I was thinking of.

I was recognizing the nomination. Such prestigous company...

(The two man race isn't too hard to figure out..._

Let them eat bootstraps.

Zanshin

Yeah, but around here even "easy" need some help.

Wingspan

Quote from: MURP on July 19, 2005, 11:55:26 AM
Quote from: Wingspan on July 19, 2005, 11:53:45 AM
i am wondering what i am going to do with 3, maybe 4 (henry) 1000+ yard RBs...

:-*

toefield? :-D

it's gonna be a real bitch for ya when your begging me to trade him to you after  Fred Knees goes down.   8)

before or after edgerrin james and ahman green and possibly travis henry are running all over the dumbest named player in the nfl....toefield :-D
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

rjs246

Are you saying that most people here couldn't think their way out of a cardboard box? Because that's what I'm saying.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Zanshin

Hey, you saw how early Ed Reed was picked.  A cardboard box can look like a Rubik's Cube to some.

rjs246

We're almost done with the first ten rounds. I can't believe how smoothly this is running so far.

Who's going to be the first one to draft someone that's already been picked? Any guesses. I'm gonna go with me.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Tomahawk

Quote from: rjs246 on July 19, 2005, 01:08:26 PM
I'm flattered. And offended.

I'm very complex.

You're a mystery surrounded by a conundrum wrapped up in an enigma.

Who in the world could you be thinking of, gthistle?

Geowhizzer

Quote from: rjs246 on July 19, 2005, 01:16:03 PM
We're almost done with the first ten rounds. I can't believe how smoothly this is running so far.

Who's going to be the first one to draft someone that's already been picked? Any guesses. I'm gonna go with me.

I was afraid I had for a moment.  Wouldn't surprise me if it was me when Little Nicky wakes up.

jeffreyjpa

Quote from: MURP on July 19, 2005, 01:02:41 PM
Quote from: jeffreyjpa on July 19, 2005, 12:59:44 PM
Quote from: MURP on July 19, 2005, 12:55:56 PM
hey, i think the first year of the CFFFL we could start whomever we wanted and I started a bunch of kickers.  I think you know the outcome.

You went on to win the CFFFL championship and were carried around on the shoulders of the rest of the owners at the next CF tailgate, celebrating your pure genius...right??

close...

I went on to come in last place and win the CFFFL douche award.  I was verbally assaulted by the rest of the owners at the next tailgate, celebrating my failures.

Eh, Genius/Failure...You guys were drinking beer and cooking meat at the tailgate, right? Why split hairs?

Geowhizzer

Quote from: jeffreyjpa on July 19, 2005, 01:24:37 PM
Quote from: MURP on July 19, 2005, 01:02:41 PM
Quote from: jeffreyjpa on July 19, 2005, 12:59:44 PM
Quote from: MURP on July 19, 2005, 12:55:56 PM
hey, i think the first year of the CFFFL we could start whomever we wanted and I started a bunch of kickers.  I think you know the outcome.

You went on to win the CFFFL championship and were carried around on the shoulders of the rest of the owners at the next CF tailgate, celebrating your pure genius...right??

close...

I went on to come in last place and win the CFFFL douche award.  I was verbally assaulted by the rest of the owners at the next tailgate, celebrating my failures.

Eh, Genius/Failure...You guys were drinking beer and cooking meat at the tailgate, right? Why split hairs?

Not to mention preparing to see an Eagles game.  Life is good, Murp!

MURP

thats why I switched the rules so I wouldnt be tricked into starting all kickers again.

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.