NFC- CFFFL discussions

Started by MURP, July 11, 2005, 08:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffreyjpa

Dump on kickers all you want, but I've played with Yahoo scoring the past two years in other leagues, and their Kicker scoring is over-valued as compared to every other type of FFL I've played in. If you look at the scoring, a kicker can very easily out-score one of your skill position offensive players, and they're fairly consistent.

(e.g, a FG and an extra point counts as much as a TD pass).

MURP

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MURP on July 19, 2005, 12:52:17 PM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on July 19, 2005, 12:47:27 PM
Quote from: Zanshin on July 19, 2005, 12:41:32 PM
crap...kid is sick and crying...going to have to give me a few.

Mine's sleeping right now. Praise the Lord! :paranoid

im sure the shot of Jack and injection you gave him has nothing to do with that. 

>:D Not me!

Philly_Crew

Quote from: jeffreyjpa on July 19, 2005, 12:52:25 PM
Dump on kickers all you want, but I've played with Yahoo scoring the past two years in other leagues, and their Kicker scoring is over-valued as compared to every other type of FFL I've played in. If you look at the scoring, a kicker can very easily out-score one of your skill position offensive players, and they're fairly consistent.

:-D :-D Trying to start a kicker run.

MURP

hey, i think the first year of the CFFFL we could start whomever we wanted and I started a bunch of kickers.  I think you know the outcome.

jeffreyjpa

Quote from: Philly_Crew on July 19, 2005, 12:55:02 PM

:-D :-D Trying to start a kicker run.

Who, me??  >:D

jeffreyjpa

Quote from: MURP on July 19, 2005, 12:55:56 PM
hey, i think the first year of the CFFFL we could start whomever we wanted and I started a bunch of kickers.  I think you know the outcome.

You went on to win the CFFFL championship and were carried around on the shoulders of the rest of the owners at the next CF tailgate, celebrating your pure genius...right??

Tomahawk

Could count as much. Fifty+ yard field goals don't come every week.

Zanshin

Sorry about that.  My wife works one week a year, and of course I have to be swamped at work, my babysitting options are out due to a death in the family and the kid has to have a 103 fever.  Sweet.

Of course, those are all just excuses for making Ricky Williams a safety pick.

mussa

i just want to get my pick in and get the hell off the computer for a hour or so.  lets move it along
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

MURP

Quote from: jeffreyjpa on July 19, 2005, 12:59:44 PM

You went on to win the CFFFL championship and were carried around on the shoulders of the rest of the owners at the next CF tailgate, celebrating your pure genius...right??

close...

I went on to come in last place and win the CFFFL douche award.  I was verbally assaulted by the rest of the owners at the next tailgate, celebrating my failures.

Zanshin

Quote from: mussa on July 19, 2005, 01:02:40 PM
i just want to get my pick in and get the hell off the computer for a hour or so. lets move it along

pfft...this from the one guy who's held things up longer than everyone else combined. ;D

mussa

Quote from: MURP on July 19, 2005, 01:02:41 PM
Quote from: jeffreyjpa on July 19, 2005, 12:59:44 PM

close...

I went on to come in last place and win the CFFFL douche award.  I was verbally assaulted by the rest of the owners at the next tailgate, celebrating my failures.

:-D
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Tomahawk

There should be another Douche Award.

I nominate:

Sarge
hbionic
KoRn
Tomahawk
rjs
NB
IGY

mikey418

I think IGY would win it...in a run away