NFC- CFFFL discussions

Started by MURP, July 11, 2005, 08:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

Quote from: rjs246 on July 18, 2005, 08:43:06 PM
At the very least, Favre's ints and their terrible D will mean they'll have to pass every down in every game.

Typical stat line. 41/65, 425, 3 tds, 3 ints. Eat it.

Except in recent years, Favre has proven to make mistakes when the pressure is solely on him. Maybe Madden's right, maybe he's trying to do it all by himself. (Ir)regardless, the more they have Favre in a must throw to win situation as a game progresses, the more likely he is to throw an INT than a TD.  You know this is true, and regret your pick.

rjs246

The more you guys talk the more I like my pick actually. Keep it coming.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

jeffreyjpa

I think Wingspan said he'd be back on after 9:30, so we may squeeze a few more picks out yet tonight.

Wingspan

Quote from: jeffreyjpa on July 18, 2005, 09:07:17 PM
I think Wingspan said he'd be back on after 9:30, so we may squeeze a few more picks out yet tonight.

yep. went with my one reach. travis henry, just traded to the titans today
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

mikey418

So how many rounds is this bad boy?
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

rjs246

You took Henry over their incumbent starter? Quite a gamble...

Let them eat bootstraps.

mussa

im drunk...can't remember my list after lj smith...farg the basterd that took him...geo..i think. farger. murp if ur on before me in the morning just give me whoevers on my list next.  farg u guys...im drinkin more beer.....
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Zanshin

MURP

LOL @ Muss.  ok i updated it.  Dont have a list for PHillycrew.  see ya tomorrow.

mikey418

Let's get this puppy moving again....we might be able to finish this sob today at the rate we're moving at...
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

rjs246

The first 10 rounds anyway...

Let them eat bootstraps.

Wingspan

just another warning. i am facing a potential shtein storm at work today, and will be out of commission from 3-8pm

i will do what i can with lists today though.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

rjs246

I'm going to be MIA as well today from 3:30 until very late (meetings at work and then some deep sea fishing tonight).

I'll update my list so MURP can do his thing for me.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Zanshin

Crap...I would have gone Bulger there.

MURP