NFC- CFFFL discussions

Started by MURP, July 11, 2005, 08:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 18, 2005, 04:41:05 PM
Just 3 more people to go! I've got my pick ready too...

You take my dude again and I'll beat you senseless.

PhillyPhreak54

:-D

I still owe you one since you jacked 2 of my guys.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Wingspan on July 18, 2005, 04:40:54 PM
/hannibal from a-team
i love it when a plan comes together
/hannibal

i'll be able to check in between 6-7ish pm, but from 7-930 i got wedding shtein to deal with.

haha!! Wait, you're getting married? Did I already know this? :paranoid
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Wingspan

i may have mentioned it a while back.

but yeah...next month in fact. on the 13th. i gotta see the caterer tonight. yee-haw floorplan fun! :yay :yay :yay
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Wingspan on July 18, 2005, 04:44:00 PM

but yeah...next month in fact. on the 13th. i gotta see the caterer tonight. yee-haw floorplan fun! :yay :yay :yay

I didn't subject MURP to any of it. LOL. All he had to do was get groomsmen gifts, tell me who he wanted at his 2 friend/groomsmen tables and go get his tux.  :-D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MURP

Zanshin

Dude, get your priorities straight.

PhillyGirl

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PhillyPhreak54

Dang - Tomohawk isn't on-line anymore... :-\

Wingspan

Quote from: PhillyGirl on July 18, 2005, 04:47:00 PM
Quote from: Wingspan on July 18, 2005, 04:44:00 PM

I didn't subject MURP to any of it. LOL. All he had to do was get groomsmen gifts, tell me who he wanted at his 2 friend/groomsmen tables and go get his tux.  :-D

we both have a lot of stuff going on...and she's working full time and teaching part time. so i gotta help out. besides, if i didnt step in, it would be her mother making all the decisions.

that will not happen
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Wingspan on July 18, 2005, 04:57:27 PM
we both have a lot of stuff going on...and she's working full time and teaching part time. so i gotta help out. besides, if i didnt step in, it would be her mother making all the decisions.

that will not happen

HAHAHA! Thank goodness my mom's decisions were all pretty good ones. She did a lot of stuff for us, which was awesome.

mussa

wasn't homo havin pc problms?  farg it...im going back to play full spectrum warrior.  ill check in 15 minutes.  call me if im not on... :)
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Tomahawk

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 18, 2005, 04:57:22 PM
Dang - Tomohawk isn't on-line anymore... :-\

I've been online the whole time, jerk. Now I'll take a little bit to decide who to pick.

Wingspan

Quote from: PhillyGirl on July 18, 2005, 04:59:03 PM
Quote from: Wingspan on July 18, 2005, 04:57:27 PM

that will not happen

HAHAHA! Thank goodness my mom's decisions were all pretty good ones. She did a lot of stuff for us, which was awesome.

without knowing you, i would guess you are not the only girl in your family, meaning you have at least one sister? that makes the parents bareable and helpful, bonus points if you are not the first child to be married.

i'm the second, my sister was married a few years back, and my parents almost dont care about mine (which is fine) because they know there another down the road.

my future wife has no sisters, only a brother...so this is like a once in a lifetime event for these people.
Connection Problems