NFC- CFFFL discussions

Started by MURP, July 11, 2005, 08:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Zanshin on July 18, 2005, 01:06:27 PM
Well, Phreak, you got me back.  farger.

:-D

I almost tried to let him squeeze through, but decided against it this time.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: mussa on July 18, 2005, 01:10:33 PM
I was gonna go for a. johnson but reggie wayne got a certain manning throwing his way. 

And Peyton also throws to Marvin & Brandon too. They spread it around.

Houston has AJ and AJ alone.

Zanshin

Yeah, AJ and Gates would have been my picks at that spot.  Curious-- who thinks that was too high for Gates?

Wingspan

not i. gates is as good a pick as any to me in the 4th round.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

mussa

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 18, 2005, 01:16:45 PM
I was gonna go for a. johnson but reggie wayne got a certain manning throwing his way. 

Houston also has David Carr..and David Carr alone.   :-D
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PhillyPhreak54

I did a little bit. But I'm a Gates fan.

He was my sleeper pick in several leagues last year. I got him in like the 13th round and shtein.

But this year I wonder about the Chargers a little bit. Will defenses finally adjust to Gates? Will Brees continue to be good? Will Rivers come in and suck ass if Brees stinks?

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: mussa on July 18, 2005, 01:28:06 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 18, 2005, 01:16:45 PM

Houston also has David Carr..and David Carr alone.   :-D

And even with that homo at QB my boy AJ had 79 catches for 1142 yards and 6 TDs.  :P

Zanshin

Yeah, but that's part of the problem with drafting where we do.  I don't take a guy who looks interesting now, it's a loooooooooooooooooong time before I get another crack at drafting.

PhillyPhreak54

Yep. That's why I took Duce now. Because he was pretty much the only full timer back out there. The rest look like two/three headed monsters.

I don't think Bettis does this year what he did last year either. I think Duce gets the scores.

Philly_Crew

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 18, 2005, 01:31:57 PM
Yep. That's why I took Duce now. Because he was pretty much the only full timer back out there. The rest look like two/three headed monsters.

I don't think Bettis does this year what he did last year either. I think Duce gets the scores.

Duce was a good pick.  I was debating between him and Dunn.  I was thrilled to get Gonzo in the 4th.  My WR's will suck ass.

Zanshin

I can understand the Duce thinking.  I went with Brown because I have to believe that Williams with either be a shadow of his former self or highlighted as trade bait. :paranoid

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Zanshin

That's okay, Bennett was just as good of a pick there. *snicker*

rjs246

I might draft RBs in every single round and force you all to trade with me when your backs get hurt. I'M A GENIUS!
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

rjs246

Hey so does anyone know where Mr. JPA is?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.