NFC- CFFFL discussions

Started by MURP, July 11, 2005, 08:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Thanks MURP. I spend about 10 months of the year thinking about fantasy football, if this draft ends up taking more than a few days my brain will probably explode.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

I think Mussa should send a list to MURP.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Tomahawk

Good idea. I just sent one in, but it may not get to my pick in Rd 3.

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

MURP

i called mussa and told him he was up

PhillyGirl

Quote from: MURP on July 18, 2005, 11:07:10 AM
i called mussa and told him he was up

I AIMed him like 20 minutes ago too. lol  :P
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

MURP

Muss you gotta start sending lists.

PhillyGirl

MURP

Jeff..... im glad you took Julius so I didnt have to debate it.  ;)

jeffreyjpa

He was next on my board after Dominique went, and I really was trying to talk myself out of it...but, couldn't.

I hate having Cowboys on my FFL teams.   :evil

Zanshin

I almost took J. Jones with that second pick...but 1) he's on the cowboys and that would bug me all year, and 2) I was concerned that Parcells would send in A Train for goalline duty.

MURP

Tomahawk

Quote from: MURP on July 18, 2005, 11:31:37 AM
fricken Mikey

Could be worse - at least NB and his incomprehendable adamant stance against the use of lists isn't in this conference.  I'm guessing mikey sends one in after this fiasco.

Zanshin

There's should be a 15-minute limit, and if no list...the drafter should get the Vikings "tough luck" treatment.