NFC- CFFFL discussions

Started by MURP, July 11, 2005, 08:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Zanshin on July 18, 2005, 09:10:45 AM
You KNOW she wanted Manning.  You know it.  That's been her bread and butter.  Should have traded down, PG ;).

?? I had Manning once in 4 years? I had McNabb last year. Didn't want Manning...wanted a good RB. :D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

jeffreyjpa

Yeah, I would've preferred a blue-chip RB, too...but, the top 4 were gone. Now, I have even more reason to hope TO comes back by mid-September at the latest, or rely on Donovan's # 1 target being (gulp) Stickboy.

Zanshin

Quote from: PhillyGirl on July 18, 2005, 09:12:19 AM
You KNOW she wanted Manning. You know it. That's been her bread and butter. Should have traded down, PG ;).

?? I had Manning once in 4 years? I had McNabb last year. Didn't want Manning...wanted a good RB. :D

Heh heh.  I'll always think of you with Manning. ;)

MURP

yeah Manning at QB,  Pinkston at WR,  RITCHIE AT RB!! lol  still made the championship game. unreal.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Zanshin on July 18, 2005, 09:25:15 AM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on July 18, 2005, 09:12:19 AM
You KNOW she wanted Manning. You know it. That's been her bread and butter. Should have traded down, PG ;).

Heh heh.  I'll always think of you with Manning. ;)

Somehow, the only thing I can remember of that year was that Pinkston was my #1 WR (after injuries) and RITCHIE was one of my starting RBs (after injuries).  :-[
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

Mussa is on his way.

He "forgot"

lmfao!!  :-D

PhillyGirl

Quote from: mussa on July 14, 2005, 10:27:27 AM
good, i can't wait for monday then.  i'll be squelling like a pig all weekend in west virginia.   :-o

:-D

mussa

sorry for the wait iceholes.  wow i can't believe PG gave up manning!  :o
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PhillyPhreak54

Damn you , Mussa! Thanks for stealing Culpepper. May the loss of Randy Moss haunt you, sir. :-*

PhillyGirl

Quote from: mussa on July 18, 2005, 09:56:17 AM
sorry for the wait iceholes.  wow i can't believe PG gave up manning!  :o

Dude, I DID NOT WANT HIM! lol

mussa

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 18, 2005, 09:57:08 AM
Damn you , Mussa! Thanks for stealing Culpepper. May the loss of Randy Moss haunt you, sir. :-*

Yea i was a bit skitish with that pick, but i think caulpopstain still puts up huge numbers this year regardless of whos catching.   :flipoff
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Zanshin

I see Tomohawk is online...but save him the embarrassment of typing and just assign him Marty Booker for his first pick.  Thanks.

rjs246

Nice pick P_C.  I think Deuce is going to have a really big year.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Zanshin

Quote from: mussa on July 18, 2005, 10:04:02 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 18, 2005, 09:57:08 AM

Yea i was a bit skitish with that pick, but i think caulpopstain still puts up huge numbers this year regardless of whos catching. :flipoff

Normally, I'd agree.  But don't forget that he has typically been forced to put up huge numbers because of the hole his D put him in.  If that D improves as expected, his numbers could shrink...and that's not even factoring Moss into the equation. ;)

mussa

Quote from: rjs246 on July 18, 2005, 10:04:19 AM
Nice pick P_C.  I think Deuce is going to have a really big year.

Deuce...theres a gamble there.