NFC- CFFFL discussions

Started by MURP, July 11, 2005, 08:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MURP

PhillyPhreak54

Awww yeah...nothing like a FFL draft to kick the football season off. TRAINING CAMP IS ONLY 11 DAYS AWAY!!

Football is back, y'all. Say a prayer to the Gods. :evil

I hate being the #11 pick though. But that'll give you guys something to talk about when The Woodchoppa's are running roughshod over your teams. :)

Geowhizzer

With the 7th pick of the CFFFL fantasy draft, the Hurricane Dodgers select...

Randy Moss- WR, Oakland.

rjs246

Quote from: Geowhizzer on July 18, 2005, 08:39:36 AM

Randy Moss- WR, Oakland.

Dude, post it in the Draft Thread.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: rjs246 on July 18, 2005, 08:42:04 AM

Randy Moss- WR, Oakland.

LMFAO
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

I see PhillyCrew is online, but do you know if Tomohawk and Mussa have submitted lists? If they haven't then I'll whip up a list to submit before I have to log off and go do my stuff today. But if thy have then I'll stick around for my two picks.

rjs246

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 18, 2005, 08:47:07 AM
I see PhillyCrew is online, but do you know if Tomohawk and Mussa have submitted lists? If they haven't then I'll whip up a list to submit before I have to log off and go do my stuff today. But if thy have then I'll stick around for my two picks.

I don't know and MURP is off right now. PM MURP and I your lists and we'll take care of it.

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

MURP should be back on shortly, so as rjs said, just sent him the list.

PhillyPhreak54

I'll be hanging around for another 45 minutes or so, but if they're not in by that time then I'll drop you a list. I just hate using lists this early. I like to see who's been taken before I pick.

yes, I know I'm a picky bitch. :)

rjs246

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 18, 2005, 08:50:27 AM
I'll be hanging around for another 45 minutes or so, but if they're not in by that time then I'll drop you a list. I just hate using lists this early. I like to see who's been taken before I pick.

yes, I know I'm a picky bitch.

Not at all man, I'm the same way. Do as you will you picky bitch.

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: rjs246 on July 18, 2005, 08:51:38 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 18, 2005, 08:50:27 AM

yes, I know I'm a picky bitch.

Not at all man, I'm the same way. Do as you will you picky bitch.

:-D

I'm just hoping that the two guys I have targeted won't be taken. It's going nicely so far.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: rjs246 on July 18, 2005, 08:42:04 AM

Randy Moss- WR, Oakland.

Eh, sorry.  Trying to draft and chase around my (nearly) 2-year-old.

rjs246

I hate to say it, but I think that PG has had the best draft of all of us so far.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Zanshin

You KNOW she wanted Manning.  You know it.  That's been her bread and butter.  Should have traded down, PG ;).