NFC- CFFFL discussions

Started by MURP, July 11, 2005, 08:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Dudes, if we start it on Friday, we don't have to post over the weekend, that was Murp's point I think. We'll get as far as we can tomorrow (and we won't gripe or piss and moan when it slows down over the weekend) and we'll pick up on Monday. No big deal.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

FARG!FARG!FARG!

Well, hack off my legs and call me shorty! I was going to pick Afghanistan but chose Ethiopia because of Starvin Marvin on South Park. >:(

I

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Zanshin

On the bright side, you're not chilling with me on the beaches of Mexico.  I knew my laziness would catch up to me.  It was only a matter of time.

PhillyPhreak54

Zanshin

Lucky for me, though, PG is all upset about the first pick and is switching spots with me. Whoo hoo!

;)

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Zanshin on July 14, 2005, 08:54:46 AM
On the bright side, you're not chilling with me on the beaches of Mexico.  I knew my laziness would catch up to me.  It was only a matter of time.

Well, if Mexico was there I probably would've picked it because of Salma Hayek being from there. :-X

Zanshin

Oh.  Then you missed out.  She was with me on the beach.  And it was a topless beach.

Come to think of it, I can live with the last pick...considering.

Zanshin

If we could get a firm decision on when this thing kicks off, that would be dandy.  I'm okay with it either way...but I need to get a list together today if it starts tomorrow.

rjs246

I'll start the thread tomorrow morning first thing.

THE NFC DRAFT WILL BEGIN MONDAY MORNING

Let them eat bootstraps.

MURP

OK, we wont officially start the draft until Monday, so you guys have some time etc.   

rjs246

Quote from: MURP on July 14, 2005, 09:30:25 AM
OK, we wont officially start the draft until Monday, so you guys have some time etc.   

Goddammit.

Let them eat bootstraps.

mussa

good, i can't wait for monday then.  i'll be squelling like a pig all weekend in west virginia.   :-o
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

MURP

hope you fargers are preparing a list. 

mikey418

Quote from: MURP on July 16, 2005, 08:54:14 PM
hope you fargers are preparing a list.

Farg yeah....you bastiches
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett