NFC- CFFFL discussions

Started by MURP, July 11, 2005, 08:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

Quote from: mikey418 on July 22, 2005, 08:39:01 AM
Quote from: Zanshin on July 22, 2005, 08:37:02 AM
Now you know Mikey is really sweating the TO pick. ;)

And the Javon Walker pick....but even without them I'll be fine.

You should have taken McMullen with that spot.  I knew it.

Zanshin

Wow, Mikey...just took another look at your roster.  It's like you're trying to start a MASH unit.  Lot of those guys are a little on the injury-prone side, no?

mikey418

I have a few but 2 are on defense (Lavar, Urlacher) and I think Bennett/Priest will stay healthy this year...Buck was just a pick for depth and he could have a big game here or there on the TD side.
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

PhillyGirl

I'd just like to say that I am looking forward to my annual week one destruction of Darthcore.

;D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Wingspan

from the looks of things...i am gonna predict right now that the CF champion is gonna be from the NFC.

especially since i dont know if the other conference is even going to to survive a draft... :sly
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Mad-Lad

Quote from: Wingspan on August 03, 2005, 02:10:15 PM
from the looks of things...i am gonna predict right now that the CF champion is gonna be from the NFC.

especially since i dont know if the other conference is even going to to survive a draft... :sly

It's not for the lack of trying though.  You can't make people pay attention.

rjs246

Their draft has been a cluster. I love the fact that Dio has relentlessly brutalized the shteinheads who wouldn't make their picks. He could have probably used some help, but since he didn't get any I'll just sit back and laugh.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Tomahawk

I'm glad I'm not in that Nazi draft!

The NFC, specifically my team, is going to dominate the Championship.

Wingspan

not with pinkston on my roster :-o
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

rjs246

You're both finishing in last place, bitches.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Tomahawk

Quote from: rjs246 on August 03, 2005, 02:30:35 PM

I'm amazed you can post whilst sleeping, dreamer.

rjs246

Quote from: Tomahawk on August 03, 2005, 02:34:42 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on August 03, 2005, 02:30:35 PM

I'm amazed you can post whilst sleeping, dreamer.

That doesn't even scratch the surface of my collection of talents.

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

There are an awful lot of Freddie Mitchells on here....
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Mad-Lad

Quote from: rjs246 on August 03, 2005, 02:26:22 PM
He could have probably used some help, but since he didn't get any I'll just sit back and laugh.

I'm helping him, but i can't make people be online when it's their turn.

Philly_Crew

Quote from: Wingspan on August 03, 2005, 02:10:15 PM

You never know.  It will be like a ten player draft.  The best team will have more choices of players.  When one team is made up of Willie Ponder's and Ron Dayne, it leaves another team much stronger.