NFC- CFFFL discussions

Started by MURP, July 11, 2005, 08:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

Sorry, had eye laser thing done today. Reading is pretty hard. Missed it on the list. MY bad.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

Tomahawk

Dan Morgan's better than London Fletcher anyway.

MURP

yes, rjs and I missed putting Fletcher on the list of taken players.  fixed now

PhillyGirl

Quote from: MURP on July 20, 2005, 02:28:27 PM
yes, rjs and I missed putting Fletcher on the list of taken players.  fixed now

YAY! Wasn't my bad!  :-D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Tomahawk

Damn you, Wingspan, damn you to hell - I was certain Briggs would be available with my next pick!

Wingspan

can i forfiet my last 2 picks and just leave 2 spots on my roster open?

i dont care about the D players...and i definetely dont care enough to make a list of them.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Wingspan on July 20, 2005, 02:33:50 PM

i dont care about the D players...and i definetely dont care enough to make a list of them.

That's fine by me. My defense won me a few games last year.

Wingspan

Quote from: Tomahawk on July 20, 2005, 02:33:09 PM
Damn you, Wingspan, damn you to hell - I was certain Briggs would be available with my next pick!

lol...that was a complete random pick too. i just sorted a list of players by tackles and picked the first available.  :-D
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Tomahawk

Yes. Or at least The Man has let me do that in past years' drafts.

Wingspan

Quote from: PhillyGirl on July 20, 2005, 02:34:17 PM

That's fine by me. My defense won me a few games last year.

we'll i'll put guys in there eventually.  :P

but at this point. i got who i need and i can fill it later from the free agent pile, there are a few hundred starting defensive players i doubt all of them will get picked in the last 2.5 rounds.
Connection Problems

Tomahawk

Is he available through Yahoo now? I remember some years you couldn't take him because he wouldn't sign the agreement with the NFLPA.

Zanshin

He is.  It was in his contract...you know the one he's fighting now ;).

mikey418

The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

MURP

If you want to forfeit your picks you can.  Just be aware that Post Draft Players Follow Waiver Rules.