NFC- CFFFL discussions

Started by MURP, July 11, 2005, 08:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingspan

a twelth round pick that still in the starting lineup. he'll most likely never start for me.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

mikey418

T-hawk, stop slurpin' on those sheep and make yer pick.
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

Wingspan

Connection Problems

MURP

Wingspan

crap. farging bye weeks.

leave it to me to not look, and then realize both my QB's have the same bye week.
Connection Problems

jeffreyjpa

I'll be in and out for the next few hours, but sent Murp a list in case this draft gets rolling again and I'm not around. Hope we can wrap this up today so I can get back to work (although, the draft was a nice break for the first two days).

Zanshin

To anyone not suppling a list....why?  Send one just in case.  This late in the game, it's borderline retarded not to send a list.

rjs246

Quote from: Zanshin on July 20, 2005, 12:20:01 PM
To anyone not suppling a list....why?  Send one just in case.  This late in the game, it's borderline retarded not to send a list.

Minus the borderline.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Tomahawk

I am retarded; however, making a list now is much more arduous than earlier as research to see who is left is required.

(Ir)regardless, I'm making a list now that will contain no less than twenty (20) players.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

rjs246

List for Phreak? We're so close to finishing this thing.

Let them eat bootstraps.