NFC- CFFFL discussions

Started by MURP, July 11, 2005, 08:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Wingspan on July 18, 2005, 05:04:09 PM
without knowing you, i would guess you are not the only girl in your family, meaning you have at least one sister? that makes the parents bareable and helpful, bonus points if you are not the first child to be married.

i'm the second, my sister was married a few years back, and my parents almost dont care about mine (which is fine) because they know there another down the road.

my future wife has no sisters, only a brother...so this is like a once in a lifetime event for these people.

My mom loves doing the do-it-yourself wedding stuff, so she did stuff like the out of town gift bags for the hotel rooms (40 of them...I helped, but she did most of it), she did the candy plates on each table for both the rehearsal dinner and reception, she did a TON of stuff. She also ran all over the planet with me to do stuff.

And yes, I have a younger sister who was married in 2003.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Tomahawk on July 18, 2005, 05:02:13 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 18, 2005, 04:57:22 PM
Dang - Tomohawk isn't on-line anymore... :-\

I've been online the whole time, jerk. Now I'll take a little bit to decide who to pick.

Well your name wasn't on the bottom on the site, chode.  :flipoff

Tomahawk

Let's turn this back into a cool football related thread and steer away from the gay wedding banter.

Wingspan

Quote from: PhillyGirl on July 18, 2005, 05:07:43 PM
Quote from: Wingspan on July 18, 2005, 05:04:09 PM
without knowing you, i would guess you are not the only girl in your family, meaning you have at least one sister? that makes the parents bareable and helpful, bonus points if you are not the first child to be married.

i'm the second, my sister was married a few years back, and my parents almost dont care about mine (which is fine) because they know there another down the road.

my future wife has no sisters, only a brother...so this is like a once in a lifetime event for these people.

My mom loves doing the do-it-yourself wedding stuff, so she did stuff like the out of town gift bags for the hotel rooms (40 of them...I helped, but she did most of it), she did the candy plates on each table for both the rehearsal dinner and reception, she did a TON of stuff. She also ran all over the planet with me to do stuff.

And yes, I have a younger sister who was married in 2003.

thats why they were a help.

my inlaws prove nothing but being a pain in the ass

time for me to stop being gay

E
A
G
L
E
S
EAGLES!
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

:-D

I knew you'd say that. But I couldn't pass him up.

PhillyPhreak54

Nevermind on that PM, MURP. I picked.

mussa

man Witten was on my lisp too!  im gettin farged
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

mussa

shtein wheres philly crew?
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

mussa

its gonna be awhile til im on, so i sent a list to Murp.  I'll check in an hour or so.

MURP

aight, im outta here for now.  Ill be back later tonight to update any other picks.   Good first day of the draft.   :yay

rjs246

Anyone around? I wonder how much nighttime progress we'll actually make... I'd rather do this at night than during work hours... but obviously I can stomach either.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

jeffreyjpa

I'm on now RJS, will be submitting my next pick in a couple of minutes. I agree, I'd rather draft at night...fewer interruptions. But, this is workable.

Geowhizzer

I'm actually better at night as well.  Got the wife to chase around my son. 

How does that little human dynamo have so much energy? 

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.